Baroness Von Panda

Crash Issues with 1.25 - Peace Treaties Available

more crashes... just got another after 90s into an attack.   grrr!  this is not fun.

And no... I don't want to take you up on a self-imposed 7d suspension of my account.   how is that a fair workaround?!?     we are probably better off to leave our accounts open to attack and reap the benefits of other people crashing... sad as that is.

yes, i just came here to vent.    thanks for indulging me.

Bonjour à tous. Désolé, je ne parle pas anglais. Je joue à Age of empire castel siège et depuis la dernière mise à jour, ça bugg grave. J'ai deux compte. L' un au nom de morphelius77 et l'autre au nom de bayard77. J'ai appris qu'en faisant la demande, pour palier plus ou moins à ce soucis, on pouvait obtenir une trêve de 7 jours. Est il possible d'obtenir cet avantage.

Amicalement

morphelius77

EL MACO PESCADO

I have gotten screwed so many times with the freeze up during battles. I just not figured out that I could report it to this forum. I have almost given up on battling because it is so frustrating. I spend my actual money to purchase gold, use this gold to battle and then it freezes and I lose everything. Unacceptable that a upgrade can cause problems that are way worse than the problems that the "UPGRADE" fixed. 

I have lost a total of 55 crowns from the freezing during battle. Ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, hadrick said:

more crashes... just got another after 90s into an attack.   grrr!  this is not fun.

And no... I don't want to take you up on a self-imposed 7d suspension of my account.   how is that a fair workaround?!?     we are probably better off to leave our accounts open to attack and reap the benefits of other people crashing... sad as that is.

yes, i just came here to vent.    thanks for indulging me.

lol At least you were polite about it...........thank you :D

BrutishOrc37003  --->  NO PT needed!

ATTENTION:

WHO EVER READS THIS ON WINDOWS 10 I STOPPED GETTING GAME CRASHES SINCE DOING FOLLOWING STEPS:

1. Sign Out from Xbox App
  2. Clean the AOE Castle Siege App Data Cache (Settings->Apps & Features-> Click AOE Castle Siege -> Advanced Opions -> Reset
  3. Restart Castle Siege

No guarantee - what this seems to have solved the issue for me

I found a stray lol

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, Amudhan said:

guys i need that peace treaty which is for 7 days......my gamer tag is AmudhanTech007