Baroness Von Panda

Crash Issues with 1.25 - Peace Treaties Available

4 minutes ago, TheStrider361 said:

Will there be an announcment that the patch is available or in effect.  Have seen nothing yet (using Wondows).  How will we know when the patch is in effect?

It seems to be out now! You can download it from the Win store.

42 minutes ago, TheStrider361 said:

Please add:

USNMA1 (gametag)

Crashing and SLOOOOOOOOOW chat

You aren't an iOS user, so unfortunately you're past the cut off point. Sorry. 

38 minutes ago, RadMass said:

Does this mean the Windows10 fix is in now as of 18h00 EST? Or do we need to wait for another official announcement to go ahead?

Within an hour of when I posted, so yes it should be up now. It can take up to 72hrs to hit all regions though. 

I just attempted a retry battle and it crashed mid battle. I assume this means fix has not hit my region as yet. How can one determine when the fix is in effect over the next 72 hours? I am a windows 10 user.

and game still crashes while simply trying to watch replay of my recent retry battle. when will this be effective fix for the Toronto, Canada region?

8 minutes ago, RadMass said:

I just attempted a retry battle and it crashed mid battle. I assume this means fix has not hit my region as yet. How can one determine when the fix is in effect over the next 72 hours? I am a windows 10 user.

Your app store should say if your specific install updated recently. You'll also be able to check there if you can install the update. 

To RadMass: First close AoECS app. Then open Windows Store and find AoECS applications there. It should install fix automatically. From game itself it will be installed with some delay as any previous update of game.

Please enact Peace Treaties for:         RiddleRob            and        Oozypumpkin668               Thank You

the game started crashing a lot in the last few days...

Would like to have a peace treaty for:

SpaciousPlaceP

MerlinDiadem63

OldSpaceE

Thank you so much!
Hope this patch will stop the game crushing! =)