Baroness Von Panda

Crash Issues with 1.25 - Peace Treaties Available

Are you all iOS users? Since there is a patch fix for everyone EXCEPT ISO users at the moment....the dead line for PT's for the rest of us are long past.

20 hours ago, DreiBubblegum said:

Please add me to the Peace Treaty

Need gamertag?

12 hours ago, MicMac63 said:

MicMac63

11 hours ago, lxnitu said:

LXNITU. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Arne Claussssen said:

Abraeumer4711

2 hours ago, Ageman1973 said:

Please add Ageman1973 to the 7 day PT Baroness Von Panda

How can I get the patch fix? I'm using windows and my game still crash. Sorry for my ignorance in these technical stuff.  Thanks

NEVERMIND, I found the update in my store, it didn't show until now.  THANK YOU 

Edited by RedObsidian6327
Question/Problem solved

2 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Are you all iOS users? Since there is a patch fix for everyone EXCEPT ISO users at the moment....the dead line for PT's for the rest of us are long past.

Need gamertag?

I play in various accounts and plataforms, and I had very much problems in the PC version too.

I lost many crowns / chests with the game's crashes when battling.

I wanna know how can I  receive my Peace Treaty to wait this issues be solved definitely then

PS: Look my last 5 attacks in battle log to see that the game chashes before I open the Keep's chest if you dont believe me :(

Edited by Ageman1973

36 minutes ago, Ageman1973 said:

I play in various accounts and plataforms, and I had very much problems in the PC version too.

I lost many crowns / chests with the game's crashes when battling.

I wanna know how can I  receive my Peace Treaty to wait this issues be solved definitely then

PS: Look my last 5 attacks in battle log to see that the game chashes before I open the Keep's chest if you dont believe me :(

There is a new patch for the PC. You must download it to fix your crash problem. There are no more PTs available for the PC because this version has been fixed. Go to your Microsoft store and download version 1.25.26.0 and you should not have any more crashes.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:05 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi,

If you're currently experiencing crashing during Battles after Patch 1.25 and would like to have a Peace Treaty added to your account, please add your Gamertag to this thread. I am manually granting these, so it will likely take a little while for me to add it, but it should save some Crown loss. Right now I'm adding 7 days, but as we have a better idea of when the fix will be out, this will change. 

As I've mentioned in the other threads: We are unable to restore any Crowns lost. This is a technical restriction, if we could do it, we would, but we literally do not have the system to do it. 

We are also looking at what we can do to make this up to players, however we won't be discussing that until the issue is fixed. That is our priority, and when we have a fix out and the dust has settled, we'll start to look at ways to make it up to you. 

Please remember that hitting the battle button and entering matchmaking will remove your Peace Treaty! 

I won't be able to update each of you individually if yours has been added, but I will like your comment if it has been so please check in on that. 

UPDATE:

Okay everyone, we're rolling out fixes for Android and Windows in the next hourYou will need to close the game and patch for the fix to take effect.

iOS will be coming early next week hopefully. We're still waiting on Apple to do their pass. 

Because we now have fixes I will not be automatically re-applying existing peace treaties to players. I will continue to add PTs for any iOS users that are experiencing this issue, but you'll need to request it. For anyone considering maybe trying their luck, you should know that iOS accounts flag differently on our back end system to I will be able to know immediately if you aren't an iOS user.

please add me.  thank you!

5 minutes ago, Infantsmile751 said:

please add me.  thank you!

If you are an iOS user...please list your gamer tag as not all forum names are the same as gamer tag in game

ty

20 hours ago, Physiart said:

Gametag: Physiart

I have crashed several times.

Thanks.

18 hours ago, DustiestBowl3 said:

DustiestBowl3 would like to be added to the peace treaty. game crashed during my attack and i lost 26 crowns on what would have been a win.....

17 hours ago, User8345 said:

"Hemant Jhurani" is my GamerTag. Thanks...

15 hours ago, suraj pratap singh said:

i had lost 200+crowns and many 100%battles it crashes, so please add 7day peace treaty to my account my gamer tag is samraisuraj16

gamertag samraisuraj16 

14 hours ago, Lord Aztec said:

PLEASE ADD TO PT:

memogbb

demianpo

offggb

garrett thief 1

xAbdelxAlimx

Best Regards!

Are these all iOS users?