Baroness Von Panda

Crash Issues with 1.25 - Peace Treaties Available

5 hours ago, Infantsmile751 said:

please add me.  thank you!

Funny ... all crashes happened on windows only. On iOS never happened and had quite few fights ..... or just me being lucky 

I don't believe everything is fixed with 1.25.26.0.  On the iOS version, everything seems fine.  The splash screen pops up with music, etc. but the Windows 10 version brings up the splash screen and just stops...no music.  The program is not 100% right.

3 hours ago, Reecie67 said:

I don't believe everything is fixed with 1.25.26.0.  On the iOS version, everything seems fine.  The splash screen pops up with music, etc. but the Windows 10 version brings up the splash screen and just stops...no music.  The program is not 100% right.

I'm on iOS, had one crash but several battles.  It's pretty stable but it does crash.  My crash was probably at peak CPU.  I had just released 45 foot soldiers, hit Richard, and boom.

2 hours ago, BOZTURKTOROS said:

hello,

still crashing is  continue on my pc altough checking my allience members.

please help me for PT extended to me..

Gamertag : BOZTURKTOROS

There is no more extended PT for pc users......

Have you downloaded the newest patch? It is not always automatic........

If you are still having constant crashes on a pc I would send a PM to @Baroness Von Panda with log files...you can learn how to send log files in the support section.

Good Luck

I'm locking this thread now as it's no longer proving useful.

If you are still experiencing crashes, please check you have installed the patch. If they persist, PM me. We will not be giving any more PTs.

Similarly, the cut off point for our list of affected players was noted previously. If your comment is after that point then regrettably you will not be placed on that list.