Ooloolool

DID YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT ACTIVATE CONRAD WITHOUT ANY WALLS?!

On 11/10/2017 at 12:37 PM, AngelicAngieK said:

There is another secret about Conrad that I will not divulge. But you can have walls and he still will not activate. But if you search here on the forums the answer is here. [thumbup]

I didn't need to look, just think. Just surround the wall with towers. Is that the secret?! [razz][lol]

18 hours ago, Subhajit Roy said:

can imagine that

screenshot_2014-05-16-16-23-00-1.png

Omg lol

7 minutes ago, Icecrane 123 said:

I didn't need to look, just think. Just surround the wall with towers. Is that the secret?! [razz][lol]

Nope Conrad will boost with a turtle even though the rams can't take the keep as long as there is a wall. He can boost trebs and mangonels as well. Without walls he will not boost we clarified that. But you can have walls and he still will not boost. Hint it has to be very few walls. [wink]

Edited by AngelicAngieK

On 11/10/2017 at 7:37 PM, AngelicAngieK said:

There is another secret about Conrad that I will not divulge. But you can have walls and he still will not activate.

since you'll not divulge: is it the gate only option?

- well, it is supposed to be a secret, so I don't expect you to answer (just blink once for "yes", twice for "no", and thrice for "non of ya business")

4 minutes ago, EvaD said:

since you'll not divulge: is it the gate only option?

- well, it is supposed to be a secret, so I don't expect you to answer (just blink once for "yes", twice for "no", and thrice for "non of ya business")

ding ding ding, we have a winner. And I am not petty Eva. I give credit where it is due. [wink]

7 hours ago, AngelicAngieK said:

Nope Conrad will boost with a turtle even though the rams can't take the keep as long as there is a wall. He can boost trebs and mangonels as well. Without walls he will not boost we clarified that. But you can have walls and he still will not boost. Hint it has to be very few walls. [wink]

So even if Conrad cannot go anywhere, but as long as there are walls he will operate properly? I said surround any wall completely with towers

3 hours ago, Icecrane 123 said:

So even if Conrad cannot go anywhere, but as long as there are walls he will operate properly? I said surround any wall completely with towers

I guess that could stop him, but, who would only have a few walls in the middle of a turtle ?[confused] However, I did say the answer to my riddle was on the forum as well. Recently we had a thread about the only wall pieces on your empire being gates. He will not work then as well because he cant attach to a gate.  Lots of little gems of info here if some would take the time to read the interesting threads.;)

3 hours ago, east puppet said:

this will be Panda's look when she opens the PT thread on Tuesday [lol]

Poor @Baroness Von Panda, I feel very sorry for her at this point and will be crying for her by Tuesday. I hope she is having fun this weekend cause she has a horrible work schedule to back to. [crying]

Hmm, collecting all players' GTs to put a 7 days PT manually. It's not an easy job. Now its time to show some real KUNG FU, panda. Tho, she's gone mad after opening that thread. It's a KUNG FU-OVERDOSE side effect

btw last night when she was in a bday party, after finishing her job (for that day)

giphy.gif

""GRRRRR WHY YOU TOLD ME TO OPEN THAT PT THREAD!!!""

giphy.gif

""WHAT I'VE DONE""

giphy.gif

While shopping

1283772362_evil-supermarket-panda.gif

giphy-11.gif

In the kitchen

raw

CHILL, take this bowl of DUMPLINGS.....

2d1e5001320b58204f762d2cc2d60465.jpg

its from us

Edited by Subhajit Roy

Hey so this shows how busy I got, I only just got around to reading this! 

@east puppet - yah that's pretty accurate actually.

@AngelicAngieK - I didn't relax at all and had tonnes of stuff to do at home BUT this weekend should be much better!

@Subhajit Roy - give me all of those dumplings omg (I actually had way too much dim sum for lunch and am v v sleepy...)

4 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

... I actually had way too much dim sum for lunch and am v v sleepy...

Cheer up, Panda! I'm even ready to give you my cup of tea, which brewed by @Smashing Gnat  Mmm...  Some time ago.

Похожее изображение

Incidentally, he almost did not have time to cool down [lol] Seriously