Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Crash Fix Coming TODAY - Android & Windows - 11/16

16 hours ago, SoleAttorney61 said:

Oh, shown "Just got updated"

Nevermind.. Hope this helps.

-------------------

Hi,

Sorry, maybe someone can explain, please, what should be done if using Windows 10?

Thanks a lot in advance.

As I understand and have done, close the game if you have it open, then go to the MS store, find the game and download the new version. it should overwrite/update your install. when you open the game the version 1.25.26.0 should flash.

I have done this and have now played 3 battles w/o any crashes.

the game no longer crashes but the alliance chat still writes in slow motion. I use the pc. on the android phone, the chat is also perfect. For the rest, I hope you will soon add new things like the battle between alliances, new troops, new heroes ... in short, a new era with new defensive strategies to counter those who leave the game.

@Baroness Von Panda 

Excuse me for my english but I'm italian :)

So, I went to the store and there was nothing to download.  It only says product is installed, play.  So?

Well, I just saw it says version 1.25.26.0

I guess everything is fine now 

19 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

No podemos reemplazar Coronas desafortunadamente, literalmente no tenemos una forma de hacerlo. Sin embargo, tengo un plan aprobado sobre cómo podemos hacer esto para los jugadores.

Quiero que iOS se solucione antes de hacer cualquier cosa, y también tenemos planeado un Viernes Negro, así que después de eso hablaré más sobre eso. 

Saludos Baronesa. En mi alianza Rictus muchos de mis jugadores perdieron Muchas coronas.

Para ese "plan aprobado" ¿¿Qué se necesita hacer para que mis jugadores que perdieron muchas coronas sean beneficiados??

Saludos.

3 hours ago, Grisly said:

So, I went to the store and there was nothing to download.  It only says product is installed, play.  So?

Well, I just saw it says version 1.25.26.0

I guess everything is fine now 

Yes, it is fine now.

20 hours ago, ZugAuge007 said:

which is the current version ?

Version 1.25.26.0

So what is the status of the various issues that were the subject of the original patch? Crash problem seems to have gone away [thumbup]

However sound problem does not seem to be fixed. Comes and goes/fades mid battle/ disappears at end of battle [thumbdn]