Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Crash Fix Coming TODAY - Android & Windows - 11/16

3 hours ago, Drustanus27 said:

So what is the status of the various issues that were the subject of the original patch? Crash problem seems to have gone away [thumbup]

However sound problem does not seem to be fixed. Comes and goes/fades mid battle/ disappears at end of battle [thumbdn]

yep, sound dropping out still a problem

5 hours ago, AngelicAngieK said:

Same here.  Was fixed with the patch.....so I guess the loss of sound or the crashes are the alternatives.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:34 AM, AngelicAngieK said:

On 11/18/2017 at 1:53 PM, POORFELLER said:

Same here.  Was fixed with the patch.....so I guess the loss of sound or the crashes are the alternatives.

The framework that was used for the sound fix was part of what caused the crashes. 

Well, that's another "suite" of updates that are going to the annals of the game's history:

- Patch 1.25: the "Cold War" Patch - the one that made lots of players afraid to attack each others.

- Patch 1.25.26: the "Deaf but Not Dead" Patch - rather not hearing than not playing at all.

Sorry, I just felt like naming such historical moments... [lol]

On 11/16/2017 at 4:19 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Okay everyone, we're rolling out fixes for Android and Windows in the next hourYou will need to close the game and patch for the fix to take effect.

iOS will be coming early next week hopefully. We're still waiting on Apple to do their pass. 

Because we now have fixes I will not be automatically re-applying existing peace treaties to players. I will continue to add PTs for any iOS users that are experiencing this issue, but you'll need to request it. For anyone considering maybe trying their luck, you should know that iOS accounts flag differently on our back end system to I will be able to know immediately if you aren't an iOS user.

If you wish to request, please use the original thread. 

Hi baroness I’m using a iOS  devices I have peace treaty for like a day and a half I was wondering if you could extend the  treaty  I haven’t seen an update yet I’m afraid everybody will be off for turkey day and it won’t be fixed yet thank you my game tag is  Kickerofbuts92    Thank you for all your hard work on this issue! I’m sure it hasn’t been easy but you have been on top of responding to everybody and dealing with it.

1 hour ago, Jdog said:

Hi baroness I’m using a iOS  devices I have peace treaty for like a day and a half I was wondering if you could extend the  treaty  I haven’t seen an update yet I’m afraid everybody will be off for turkey day and it won’t be fixed yet thank you my game tag is  Kickerofbuts92    Thank you for all your hard work on this issue! I’m sure it hasn’t been easy but you have been on top of responding to everybody and dealing with it.

Panda    2181

• Crossbowman
  • Baroness Von Panda
  • SGI
  • SGI.png.8b18826c4d6cdd023be13333f291f84d
  • 708 posts

I'm locking this thread now as it's no longer proving useful.

If you are still experiencing crashes, please check you have installed the patch. If they persist, PM me. We will not be giving any more PTs.

Similarly, the cut off point for our list of affected players was noted previously. If your comment is after that point then regrettably you will not be placed on that list. 

2 minutes ago, Rich5632 said:

What is going on with Conrad he does not work?

Conrad works--did you attack a castle with no walls, only gates and towers.  Conrad has to have a wall to attach to or he can't boost.

2 minutes ago, chanotero said:

Ha sido desconectado y no hay forma de reconect***.
Windows 10

An hour ago, this same error, it is impossible to connect with all my gamertag

Although you retry 30 or 50 times, I can not connect, I can not enter the game, donate troops, battle, or supervise my alliances

19 minutes ago, chanotero said:

It has been disconnected and there is no way to reconnect.
Windows 10.

I can no IOS either.

16 minutes ago, angel9m9 said:

An hour ago, this same error, it is impossible to connect with all my gamertag

Although you retry 30 or 50 times, I can not connect, I can not enter the game, donate troops, battle, or supervise my alliances