Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Black Friday Sale Event - Mon 20 to Mon 27 November 2017

Good morning, happy Monday! With Black Friday just around the corner, we've got a week long sale & in-game event planned for you. This starts today Mon 20th and runs until Monday 27th November :) 

• Gold Sale - 40% Discount!
    • Runs Nov 20-27
  • 50% Food Production Boost!
    • Runs Nov 20-27
  • 20% Stone Production Boost!
    • Runs Nov 20-27
  • Edward the Black - Double hero ability use
    • Runs Nov 24-27

For those of you who were affected by the crash issues, we will be looking to do something specifically for you after this event has ended. :) 

1 hour ago, alanhoos322 said:

thank you. Can I ask questions about the game here? ( and get answers )

Start a new topic in the general discussion forum if your question isn't already answered in another topic.  Folks here are always glad to help.

You might want to check out the hints topic or the new players look here (not necessarily for new players) that are pinned to the General Discussion forum.

@Baroness Von Panda

12 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Good morning, happy Monday! With Black Friday just around the corner, we've got a week long sale & in-game event planned for you. This starts today Mon 20th and runs until Monday 27th November :) 

please, adding Troop Training in the event, thanks

12 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

For those of you who were affected by the crash issues, we will be looking to do something specifically for you after this event has ended. :) 

I humbly beg you:

The compensation for the battle cuts should be for all players in the game.

Because many of us have remained very active fighting, and despite the cuts in battle, we did not want to ask for a peace treaty.

Because many have also suffered cuts in battle, and do not know this forum to reflect it.

The battle cuts have affected and frustrated the vast majority of players in the game.

The players have shown to understand and be supportive with the game developers, in a difficult moment, where we all needed tranquility and patience.

Please, all the players of the game deserve a very serious compensation, for their better attitude towards the battle cuts.

@Baroness Von Panda

Dear BVP!

Please could we have one of those "extra special" 7 day Peace Treaties for the Black Friday event?  [love]  I would like the one that the devs haven't created yet.  [omg]  You know the one I mean!!!  It's the one where you get to beat the ***e out of some-ones castle, and then get the peace treaty back!  [lol]

I assume you must get it from a battle chest?  [confused]  Do you have to get the genie's lamp, and give it a good hard rub?  Then "Hey Presto"!  As if by magic............!!!!!!  [lol][thumbup]

Thank you!  [biggrin]

To be sure that everybody can enjoy the free Quarry boost:  You have to start It MANUALLY in your Market in the 'Boost' section. It's NOT AUTOMATICALLY started together with the Farm boost who has a pop-up screen.

11 hours ago, Smirky said:

To be sure that everybody can enjoy the free Quarry boost:  You have to start It MANUALLY in your Market in the 'Boost' section. It's NOT AUTOMATICALLY started together with the Farm boost who has a pop-up screen.

It looks like the boost only runs for two days. I wonder if we can use it multiple times or is it just one two day period.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts