Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Black Friday Sale Event - Mon 20 to Mon 27 November 2017

2 hours ago, Owl Saver said:

It looks like the boost only runs for two days. I wonder if we can use it multiple times or is it just one two day period.

It's only one two day periode, I'm afraid. But I'm happy with every stone I get extra [thumbup]

1 hour ago, Smirky said:

It's only one two day periode, I'm afraid. But I'm happy with every stone I get extra [thumbup]

Are you sure?

In the past, similar boosts have become available to activate again (for free) once they expire, during the boost availability period.

Hi @Gresford0,

I can't remember ever being able to reactivate a free boost when it was expired because the availability period wasn't finished. I'm pretty sure it can only be done once but I'll let you know in 1,5 day time [smile]

3 hours ago, Gresford0 said:

Are you sure?

In the past, similar boosts have become available to activate again (for free) once they expire, during the boost availability period.

@Gresford0 is correct. If it behaves like other boosts have, you will be able to re-active it if it expires before the boost availability period ends. Once yours ends, simply go to the 'boosts' section of CS and see you should be able to reactivate it until the availability period expires.

6 hours ago, Kimi2007 said:

the discount for the Gold is the usual one, no Black Friday this year?

Mine is showing a big discount and all except the tiny package. 

@Baroness Von Panda I second the call for all players to be compensated in some way for the issues. I did not get the crashing issues, but having players in my revenge queue with 7 day peace treaties definitely affected me; I tend to do my best to get my revenges... having the top ranked player in my active revenge list get away from me because all 5 of my revenges were on PT... really sucks. Since I started playing in February I've only had 2 players get away due to using a macro or whatever to stay online for their 8 hours and then just bad luck trying to hit them when their bucket time expires. However, in November, at least 5 or 6 have gotten away. 

PS - a way to remove a revenge from your list other than by an attack would be handy... if there are certain revenges you really want to keep on the list, but you're at 5 and have no way to clear any since they are all online or in PT...

Note that it isn't obvious that we need to activate the quarry boost manually. I managed to activate it now, but yeah, missed a few days worth of that... :(.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts