Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Farewell to Robeyone!

Hi everyone!

Please join me in giving a warm farewell to Robeyone! He’s moving on to other duties on the Age of Empires franchise, so he won’t be around the Castle Siege forums anymore. We at SGI wish him all the best, and are excited to see how the games turn out, as I'm sure you are too.

Don't worry, that's the only change being made. We continue to have production & developers at both Microsoft & SGI, and we are in constant contact with them as always. It's just no longer Robeyone that I'm bugging all the time! :) 

10 minutes ago, Traders51 said:

So who is taking Robeyone's place? When dariakus left, they announced Robey. I take it this means they aren't developing new content. If they are, they should say so. 

As I said in the post, we continue to have production & developers on the title here and at Microsoft. If the new producer decides they want to brave these waters, they will do so :P But it isn't a requirement of them. 

42 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

If the new producer decides they want to brave these waters, they will do so :P

So was Robey the Master or the Apprentice? And who's been hiding within our midst in plain sight the whole time? :P

Hmmmmm Panda...

...Palpatine....

...Panda....

...Palpatine...

...hmmmmm no coincidence whatsoever....

...wait a sec... Empress Pandatine :o

1 hour ago, Traders51 said:

So who is taking Robeyone's place? When dariakus left, they announced Robey. I take it this means they aren't developing new content. If they are, they should say so. 

The difference is, we still hear more from Dariakus then we did from Robeyone.

1 hour ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

As I said in the post, we continue to have production & developers on the title here and at Microsoft. If the new producer decides they want to brave these waters, they will do so :P But it isn't a requirement of them. 

You make it sound like we are difficult to get a long with! Could be the start of a new conspiracy theory.

Almost forgot, if we say farewell, does that mean he will log in to see it? Good luck Rob! Wish we could have gotten to know you better.

2 hours ago, east puppet said:

LOL you could have made this post MONTHS ago[laugh]

Well worth repeating lol... though I wish him the best of luck with AoE 4

And if the new Dev in charge has no news to say, then I don't blame them if they choose to be a silent partner here. I do hope they at least choose to ghost the forum to see that there is a solid core of players who DO love and care about the game

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts