Tommy1709

What’s getting on your nerves??

On 12/9/2017 at 1:40 PM, Alternanthera said:

People with poor personal hygiene.

People with poor personal hygiene who use public transportation.

I agree, you can cut them a break if you see that they just got off work but if they are to lazy to clean up.......

7 hours ago, PleasedClown463 said:

I agree, you can cut them a break if you see that they just got off work but if they are to lazy to clean up.......

In Greece, it's usually the latter. I never show my displeasure, I just cry on the inside.

Ok, here is my RANT!   I am tried of men being accused of sexual harassment, or making sexual advances on women.  For the life of me I cant understand why its always on the women side, when it is apparent the way the female dress to entice and have men I guess drooling over them is what their intentions were.    I am a women,  and I do not side with the women gold diggers or the tactic ways.  Their trash.

Can I get real responses to this?

16 hours ago, SeaPetals said:

Ok, here is my RANT!   I am tried of men being accused of sexual harassment, or making sexual advances on women. 

Before you read: I don't encourage or support sexual harassment or making sexual advances on women in any way.And I find men making sexual advances on women desperate. I am male.

For the life of me I cant understand why its always on the women side, when it is apparent the way the female dress to entice and have men I guess drooling over them is what their intentions were.

Even if we consider that women dress to entice and have men drooling over them always, women will always officially and formally hold the right to say that they  have right wear whatever and however they want.

For you to understand why it's always on the women's side,is that it's like playing the game by the rules just to get attention. 

I am a women,  and I do not side with the women gold diggers or the tactic ways.  Their trash.

You shouldn't side with them. Men with mature mind or success don't indulge in such activities. In order to avoid such people and circumstances,one should work hard and work on their personality, not to get success but to enrich the quality of people they live in.Success comes along.

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION BELOW; Only for @SeaPetals (18+ Content warning )

Edited by Chuggles22
Content material is either appropriate for EVERYONE or NO ONE

6 hours ago, SPARXIST said:

Before you read: I don't encourage or support sexual harassment or making sexual advances on women in any way.And I find men making sexual advances on women desperate. I am male.

Even if we consider that women dress to entice and have men drooling over them always, women will always officially and formally hold the right to say that they  have right wear whatever and however they want.

For you to understand why it's always on the women's side,is that it's like playing the game by the rules just to get attention. 

You shouldn't side with them. Men with mature mind or success don't indulge in such activities. In order to avoid such people and circumstances,one should work hard and work on their personality, not to get success but to enrich the quality of people they live in.Success comes along.

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION BELOW; Only for @SeaPetals (18+ Content warning )

I still believe in modesty, and dignity,  I also still believe its a MANS World,  it is sad to me that many male figures have gotten SOFT.   Man does not have the same mind or way of thinking a women has.  Women are more @ fault that people are willing to side with.  I stood up against ERA,  I am not equal to a man and never will be.  I learn to do things that men would normally do,  only to save me money and for no other reason.  I am proud of being the women I was born to be and knowing this.  I am not so proud of myself to have this come to me as harm, or my being.   I am not looking  I am spoken for.  However if I was looking I would want that man or men to see my intelligence and face,  the rest of me comes with that package,  it is not the most interesting part of me. My mind is.  WOMEN ARE MORE AT FAULT THAN WHAT  IS GIVEN THEM.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, SeaPetals said:

For the life of me I cant understand why its always on the women side, when it is apparent the way the female dress to entice and have men I guess drooling over them is what their intentions were.    I am a women,  and I do not side with the women gold diggers or the tactic ways.  Their trash.

I still believe in modesty, and dignity,  I also still believe its a MANS World,  it is sad to me that many male figures have gotten SOFT.   Man does not have the same mind or way of thinking a women has.  Women are more @ fault that people are willing to side with.  I stood up against ERA,  I am not equal to a man and never will be.  I learn to do things that men would normally do,  only to save me money and for no other reason.  I am proud of being the women I was born to be and knowing this.  I am not so proud of myself to have this come to me as harm, or my being.   I am not looking  I am spoken for.  However if I was looking I would want that man or men to see my intelligence and face,  the rest of me comes with that package,  it is not the most interesting part of me. My mind is.  WOMEN ARE MORE AT FAULT THAN WHAT  IS GIVEN THEM.

WOW..........all I can say is WOW.....

I don't believe all of these accused men are guilty. I personally think calling up some bad date from 30 years ago is crazy. But I also think some men step over the line all to easy at times. I have worked as an executive in an office........dress slacks, skirts and dresses required and I have worked driving a lift in a warehouse and I can remember MANY times a man's hand brushing against things they didn't need to be touching. I am not a quiet mouse.......and while I didn't raise a federal case or lawsuit over something so minor.......I also let that person know they were not to touch me....ever.

We are each allowed our own beliefs and opinions......but given some of the posts you have made in the past........this flip-flop bothers me. You find fault with a woman because she might want to look attractive? There is nothing wrong with looking your best. Should I be burned at the stake because I have auburn hair almost to my a.ss? Because I like to wear makeup? Jewelry? Because I actually have a chest? Oh wait.....if I wear a skirt and boots.....then that would be trashy and I am asking for rude comments and bad behavior? Maybe I should wear a giant MOO MOO that covers me from head to toe and look as awful as I can so as not to temp a male? WTH??

OMG, IT IS NOT APPARENT that a woman is harassed or assaulted because of the way she dresses........There is nothing wrong with looking pretty, even looking se.xy.......if someone can't control their 'drooling' that's their problem....then you call other women TRASH.

To say the way a woman dresses is the cause of attacks on them.......hits ME to my core.  I was attacked once......it was very bad and I almost died.....and it sure didn't have a DA.MN thing to do with the clothes I was wearing as I was screaming NO over and over. Only those that know me well know what happened and how long it took me to get over it all and heal.......inside and out. I have the scars on my body that others can't see......but the ones on my soul will be there forever.

You need to hold your tongue when you are insulting most of the women in the world who might dress and look nice.

omg I can't even reply anymore or I am going to seriously go off.

TO MODS -- Since her comment was NOT HID.......do not hide mine until she sees it........I honestly don't care if you even take away my MOD status.........some people just go too far and I won't be silent on THIS topic.

Later all......I suddently find I need to hug my dog.

4 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

WOW..........all I can say is WOW.....

I don't believe all of these accused men are guilty. I personally think calling up some bad date from 30 years ago is crazy. But I also think some men step over the line all to easy at times. I have worked as an executive in an office........dress slacks, skirts and dresses required and I have worked driving a lift in a warehouse and I can remember MANY times a man's hand brushing against things they didn't need to be touching. I am not a quiet mouse.......and while I didn't raise a federal case or lawsuit over something so minor.......I also let that person know they were not to touch me....ever.

We are each allowed our own beliefs and opinions......but given some of the posts you have made in the past........this flip-flop bothers me. You find fault with a woman because she might want to look attractive? There is nothing wrong with looking your best. Should I be burned at the stake because I have auburn hair almost to my a.ss? Because I like to wear makeup? Jewelry? Because I actually have a chest? Oh wait.....if I wear a skirt and boots.....then that would be trashy and I am asking for rude comments and bad behavior? Maybe I should wear a giant MOO MOO that covers me from head to toe and look as awful as I can so as not to temp a male? WTH??

OMG, IT IS NOT APPARENT that a woman is harassed or assaulted because of the way she dresses........There is nothing wrong with looking pretty, even looking se.xy.......if someone can't control their 'drooling' that's their problem....then you call other women TRASH.

To say the way a woman dresses is the cause of attacks on them.......hits ME to my core.  I was attacked once......it was very bad and I almost died.....and it sure didn't have a DA.MN thing to do with the clothes I was wearing as I was screaming NO over and over. Only those that know me well know what happened and how long it took me to get over it all and heal.......inside and out. I have the scars on my body that others can't see......but the ones on my soul will be there forever.

You need to hold your tongue when you are insulting most of the women in the world who might dress and look nice.

omg I can't even reply anymore or I am going to seriously go off.

TO MODS -- Since her comment was NOT HID.......do not hide mine until she sees it........I honestly don't care if you even take away my MOD status.........some people just go too far and I won't be silent on THIS topic.

Later all......I suddently find I need to hug my dog.

and I do not side with the women gold diggers or the tactic ways.  Their trash.

Which you left this out.  I dress professional, I wear heels, skirts I look feminine,  some would say I look attractive and ***,  I have no fault with women dressing to feel nice and to look nice. I wear make up, and have jewels also.  What I do not do is dress to impress every eye.  I am truly hurt you were attacked,  I too know what it feels like having a strong hold upon your being,  taking, breaking, degrading your senses, violating a possession that is not theirs to have, I too have scares from such an ordeal, My hair is also past my thighs,  its many colors naturally changing.   You coming off on me the way you did was really out of content, but that is who you are isn't it?  Women are at fault more than you are willing to admit too.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, SeaPetals said:

Man does not have the same mind or way of thinking a woman has

Men and Woman are not meant to be the same......we both have strengths and weaknesses, that together we each can be made stronger IMO.

I am not equal to a man and never will be.

That is sad that you feel less than another. As for equality.......in strength? Nope...most of us women are not as physically strong as most men (but some are). Equal in intelligence, compassion, loyalty, love, empathy, humor, patriotism, talent, the list goes on and on....of course, Women can be equal in those things.

Do I think a woman deserves the same jobs as a man? Only if that woman can DO the same job as a man....then I would expect the same pay. I don't agree with paying them both the same if one can only do half the work or half of the lifting. Both can be great Doctors and get paid the same.......both can be executives and get the same pay and benefits.....but both can't do all jobs and should not expect to. Both can be great parents together or single parents....Do men think, love and have different emotions than women? Of course, we are all different.......We do not have to be like a man to be considered equal or as 'good as a man'......we each have special attributes that make us who we are.......We can do somethings men are not good at.....men can do things we can't. It should not be a contest.......I love being a woman and all that entails....

Women are more @ fault that people are willing to side with.

WOMEN ARE MORE AT FAULT THAN WHAT  IS GIVEN THEM.

16 minutes ago, SeaPetals said:

You coming off on me the way you did was really out of content, but that is who you are isn't it?  Women are at fault more than you are willing to admit too.

Three times you stated Woman are more at fault.........at fault for what? Seriously....with all the accusations in the news lately, do you think all news claims and stories are true? Do I think people lie? Of course, they do......but what exactly are WOMEN at fault for? What I said was NOT out of content/context as I replied to all that you said........lol You have no idea who I am.....

You said....

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, SeaPetals said:

Can I get real responses to this?

I gave a REAL response from a REAL Woman........I didn't say half what was actually on my mind. You talk about dignity and modesty.......I think we might have different views on this one considering past conversations and posts.

3 minutes ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Men and Woman are not meant to be the same......we both have strengths and weaknesses, that together we each can be made stronger IMO.

That is sad that you feel less than another. As for equality.......in strength? Nope...most of us women are not as physically strong as most men (but some are). Equal in intelligence, compassion, loyalty, love, empathy, humor, patriotism, talent, the list goes on and on....of course, Women can be equal in those things.

Do I think a woman deserves the same jobs as a man? Only if that woman can DO the same job as a man....then I would expect the same pay. I don't agree with paying them both the same if one can only do half the work or half of the lifting. Both can be great Doctors and get paid the same.......both can be executives and get the same pay and benefits.....but both can't do all jobs and should not expect to. Both can be great parents together or single parents....Do men think, love and have different emotions than women? Of course, we are all different.......We do not have to be like a man to be considered equal or as good as a man......we each have special attributes that make us who we are.......We can do somethings men are not good at.....men can do things we can't. It should not be a contest.......I love being a woman and all that entails....

Three times you stated Woman are more at fault.........at fault for what? Seriously....with all the accusations in the news lately, do you think all news claims and stories are true? Do I think people lie? Of course, they do......but what exactly are WOMEN at fault for? What I said was NOT out of content/context as I replied to all that you said........lol You have no idea who I am.....

You said....

I gave a REAL response from a REAL Woman........I didn't say half what was actually on my mind. You talk about dignity and modesty.......I think we might have different views on this one considering past conversations and posts.

So Wicked say the more that you feel the need to spill out,  do your best to be at your worst.  

3 minutes ago, SeaPetals said:

So Wicked say the more that you feel the need to spill out,  do your best to be at your worst.  

So because I state my opinion to your blanket statements about WOMEN........I am at my worst?

Naaaaaaa not even close.......but no worries. I am done.