Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Players Affected by 1.25 Crashes - We're Making It Up To You.

Hi everyone,

Today I'm here to talk about what we're doing to make it up to those players affected by the 1.25 crash issue.

Starting today, I'll begin adding 750 Gold to every account that's on my list.

This list was compiled of all usernames of all players who got in touch with me via here, Facebook, Twitter or email to let me know that they were experiencing the issue, while the issue was on-going, whether they wanted the Peace Treaty or not. I know that iOS users are still waiting on a fix (and I checked in on this yesterday, Apple are still processing it) and I will be granting the Gold for you now as well, so long as you're on the list. I will not be adding anyone else to this list at this point. 

Please note that I anticipate it will take me the week to get through everyone in addition to my day to day duties, so if you don't see your Gold being added in the next few days, don't panic. I aim to have everyone finished by the weekend but if it looks like it'll be longer, I'll update this post. 

**UPDATE** 

All Gold grants have now been completed. :) 

Thanks for the gold but will you be doing anything about all the crowns lost when battles were terminated before a 50% result was reached.  This happened to me approx. 8-10 times and I lost around 100 crowns each time.

1 minute ago, Brutus25 said:

Thanks for the gold but will you be doing anything about all the crowns lost when battles were terminated before a 50% result was reached.  This happened to me approx. 8-10 times and I lost around 100 crowns each time.

As I stated before in the original post, we don't have any way to restore Crowns so we won't be able to do that, sorry.

Great because I didn't want a 7 day peace treaty and complain about the game crashing I don't get compensated. Just look at the records of my battles to see how many times it happen. Or look at the sever records of unfinished battles. Next time there is a bug I will be sure to complain the loudest. 

Amazing!!! (maybe I mix up with disgusting)

That was so clear! Better to give nothing, and nobody can complain that he didn't complain!!!

And some were sitting on high positions on the TOP's with long PT's (like me), waiting for the end of the dilemma, and complain now about thousands of lost crowns too (not me)!

Guy's, some of you never can get enough! [mad]

@Baroness Von Pandaplease pay my gold into a fund for the poor victims!

I mean that serious!

Thanks Baroness, I really appreciate the gesture.

However, I am still experiencing occasional crashes with 1.25.26.0 on a Core i7 PC running Windows 10 Creator. Are you aware of any further issues?

I have lost more crowns.

TakingApollo776

16 hours ago, Brutus25 said:

Yes she is doing. 750 gold = 20 army training = 20 battles + the gold you will win from the chests it may up to 30 battle. 

30 battles means CROWNS from 30 battles. 

So . The @Baroness Von Panda gives you CROWNS. I think it is a compensation . 

6 hours ago, kraken rhum said:

Hi Baroness

Thank you for this gesture, but it's not very generous when we lost more than 1000 crowns, it does not compensate.

Yes I agree the gold should be enough to make up for loss crowns and no one should complain about this. I lost hundreds of crowns maybe even 1k but the gold would be equal to that. Its not that hard to win. Too bad I get nothing because I didn't post here! 

thanks for your offer. i will purchase food [tongue] so i can able to do few Millions NEXT. [lol].

those who still complaining about crowns' go to battle field throw gold and earn back your crowns.

tell you a secrete ...bribe Conrad and his girlfriend .