Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Players Affected by 1.25 Crashes - We're Making It Up To You.

17 minutes ago, ksslive said:

i will purchase food

[lol] If there would be a real market place (reminds me to repeat that in the suggestion-thread), I would make you a good offer for sure! No need to burn gold!

You changed your avatar! Difficult to recognize you! ;)

hey DD sup! avatar sync with MS a/c sp changed, i dont think they ever provide us a market ..cos we need camel or donkeys for trade routs (market to market of ally or town center of ally as in AOM) [lol] well you are not far from me in LB. 

2 minutes ago, GreenAchiever59 said:

I made the mistake not taking pt lol

mistake is human nature dont worry ....its just prove you are human [lol] 

While I truly appreciate all the hard work Baroness Von Panda is doing, making up to players this way is unacceptable for several reasons.

A LOT of players suffered, but not all tweeted or went on forums to complaint, and now they are not on the special "list" that gets 750 gold coins. 

I am on the list, and was given a peace treaty until bugs are fixed. I assumed that i should not play while its being fixed so i can enjoy the promotion that everybody enjoyed during Thanksgiving, including sale and hero bonus.

I refuse to take this offer in solidarity with other players who suffered, but didnt get on a special list. Please consider creating a make-up promotion for ALL PLAYERS.

11 hours ago, ksslive said:

hey DD sup! avatar sync with MS a/c sp changed, i dont think they ever provide us a market ..cos we need camel or donkeys for trade routs (market to market of ally or town center of ally as in AOM) [lol] well you are not far from me in LB. 

mistake is human nature dont worry ....its just prove you are human [lol] 

thanks

3 hours ago, Texas said:

While I truly appreciate all the hard work Baroness Von Panda is doing, making up to players this way is unacceptable for several reasons.

A LOT of players suffered, but not all tweeted or went on forums to complaint, and now they are not on the special "list" that gets 750 gold coins. 

I am on the list, and was given a peace treaty until bugs are fixed. I assumed that i should not play while its being fixed so i can enjoy the promotion that everybody enjoyed during Thanksgiving, including sale and hero bonus.

I refuse to take this offer in solidarity with other players who suffered, but didnt get on a special list. Please consider creating a make-up promotion for ALL PLAYERS.

I disagree.  Many players weren't affected at all - why should they benefit from a bug that had no impact on them?!

Others, such as myself, gave up attacking until the bug was fixed, and before that had lost Crowns while attacking due to crashes caused by the bug - this seriously impacted those players, who therefore deserve some compensation such as this - if they were seriously impacted they would probably have requested the extended Peace Treaty, and therefore be on the list for this compensation.

9 hours ago, Gresford0 said:

I disagree.  Many players weren't affected at all - why should they benefit from a bug that had no impact on them?!

Others, such as myself, gave up attacking until the bug was fixed, and before that had lost Crowns while attacking due to crashes caused by the bug - this seriously impacted those players, who therefore deserve some compensation such as this - if they were seriously impacted they would probably have requested the extended Peace Treaty, and therefore be on the list for this compensation.

actually lots of player suffered from crash issue but most of them face issue during replays/battle end screen / ( non critical at all) but who faced crash "during " battle they all report to panda via their emperor or by self. few of them refuse to take PT cos they want to play . . all i mean to say that  this compensation (750 gold )  goes to right peoples who couldn't play for 7+ days . i was also in PT in my 2 account while other 2 doesn't have PT even after crash . though i dont know if i am on the list or not. (who cares i have 20K+gold ) [love]

Hi Baroness Von Panda, I am not on face book or twitter, I notified you here on the forum  and was given a weeks treaty.I hope that this qualifies for the gold reward.

I'd like to thank you and AngelicAngiek for your help while I and many others who were experiencing difficulties.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:36 AM, TakingApollo776 said:

Thanks Baroness, I really appreciate the gesture.

However, I am still experiencing occasional crashes with 1.25.26.0 on a Core i7 PC running Windows 10 Creator. Are you aware of any further issues?

I have lost more crowns.

TakingApollo776

Could you drop an email to community@smokingguninc.com with your logs? The issue is fixed so something else must be causing this and we'll need to take a look :) 

On 11/29/2017 at 6:24 PM, Texas said:

The % of players affected from our daily users is tiny, so to grant this as a blanket thing to all players wouldn't make sense. Plus if we did that, it wouldn't really be something to make it up to affected players. It's a shame that some people didn't come forward, I did my best to reach as many as possible via social and here, but you just have to trust me when I say that with the systems I have this was the best possible way to do it. 

To anyone still waiting on Gold: I'm hoping to have these all wrapped up by Wednesday 6th. I know that's later than anticipated but unfortunately I became pretty unwell this week and had to take a couple of days off. I'm working hard to get them done ASAP but wanted to keep you updated. 

On 28/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

Today I'm here to talk about what we're doing to make it up to those players affected by the 1.25 crash issue.

Starting today, I'll begin adding 750 Gold to every account that's on my list.

This list was compiled of all usernames of all players who got in touch with me via here, Facebook, Twitter or email to let me know that they were experiencing the issue, while the issue was on-going, whether they wanted the Peace Treaty or not. I know that iOS users are still waiting on a fix (and I checked in on this yesterday, Apple are still processing it) and I will be granting the Gold for you now as well, so long as you're on the list. I will not be adding anyone else to this list at this point. 

Please note that I anticipate it will take me the week to get through everyone in addition to my day to day duties, so if you don't see your Gold being added in the next few days, don't panic. I aim to have everyone finished by the weekend but if it looks like it'll be longer, I'll update this post. 

Thanks Baroness. Nice to see promises kept

To everyone complaining here:

It was announced here and Baroness asked everybody affected to comment on the issue post, and decide if they want a PT or not. It was made clear that only people raising their hand could be accounted for.

It is pure good will as you hear that she is adding the gold manually in addition to her day to day duties.

So please, next time read what’s going on, it’s your own disinformation, so no reason to complain.