Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Players Affected by 1.25 Crashes - We're Making It Up To You.

1 hour ago, optikal8 said:

Hello,

Please add 750 Gold as I lost some crown on 1.25 bugs.

Gamer tug : laptiks29

Thanks !!

you will get your gold if you were in 7 days PT or in panda's list

but you have to wait . our community manager is only a single person. hard working though.

12 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

unfortunately I became pretty unwell this week and had to take a couple of days off.

sorry to here that [sad],.take care of your self and get well soon. ...some peoples always complaint no matter whatever you do for them. 

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, kraken rhum said:

Hi Baroness

Thank you for this gesture, but it's not very generous when we lost more than 1000 crowns, it does not compensate.

Totally agree. Thank you @Baroness Von Panda for the gesture, but I must admit I was expecting a better compensation for lost crowns and 7 days without playing. When I saw the the amount of gold given for compensation I thought it was a joke ... Or the first part of a real gesture. A bit despite ...

7 minutes ago, BoiteChiot0 said:

Totally agree. Thank you @Baroness Von Panda for the gesture, but I must admit I was expecting a better compensation for lost crowns and 7 days without playing. When I saw the the amount of gold given for compensation I thought it was a joke ... Or the first part of a real gesture. A bit despite ...

Hi Boite @Baroness Von Panda  already clear the fact that there in no way to adding  crowns to a player account....literally. i dont get yours point (and other player with same complain )about compensation ..what's your expectations in the name of compensation . A 750 free gold isn't enough as compensation.

you said it was a joke...i think if she said " sorry for inconvenience thanks for your all patience"   instead of manually adding PT to several thousand accounts and then prepare a list for manually adding gold. that would be a joke.

"crowns are temporary but gold and upgrades are eternal" no one can loot them that's why gold is provided so you can spent it as per your need either on earning crowns or upgrading your stuff.  i hope you understand ;thanks for sharing your thoughts :) 

@ksslive, I didn't expect crowns, I know it's impossible to redeem them. And I thanked @Baroness Von Panda for the gesture. But 750 golds is a very few compensation for the convenience. We already had in the past better compensations for problems less important than this major bug. I thought the compensation would have been at least 5000 gold ... You must understand that it's the greatest bug we had in this game for years.

49 minutes ago, BoiteChiot0 said:

the compensation would have been at least 5000 gold

you seems confusing between penalty and compensation . i dont remember such a big compensation ever. 

"batter then nothing" 

A bit difficult for me to argue in English... But

750 gold is for me a very low compensation because if you're lucky you can win more than that in a single battle chest ...

A few years ago there was a problem with a new patch of the game, all pennants stocks had been reset to 0. All pennants stocks of impacted players were fulfilled for each civilization giving the opportunity to quickly develop special troops and heroes. It was a really little problem compared to the bug we are talking about, players continue playing but the effective compensation was more than 5000 gold. It was not a penalty but really a great compensation.

7 DAYS UNABLE TO PLAY, it's just inconceivable for this kind of game, imagine for exemple WOW players unable to play for so long time, it will be disastrous for the game editor.

1 hour ago, BoiteChiot0 said:

750 gold is for me a very low compensation because if you're lucky you can win more than that in a single battle chest ...

A few years ago there was a problem with a new patch of the game, all pennants stocks had been reset to 0. All pennants stocks of impacted players were fulfilled for each civilization giving the opportunity to quickly develop special troops and heroes. It was a really little problem compared to the bug we are talking about, players continue playing but the effective compensation was more than 5000 gold. It was not a penalty but really a great compensation.

7 DAYS UNABLE TO PLAY, it's just inconceivable for this kind of game, imagine for exemple WOW players unable to play for so long time, it will be disastrous for the game editor.

Can't say I can recall a compensation of 5000 gold before... Near as I can remember, this is the largest compensation of gold ever provided (seems 250 or 500 gold for an earlier issue many moons ago}. Could be wrong (it's happened before) and my memory isn't as good as it once was... [huh]

Now... what were we discussing???... [lol][lol][lol]

Hey gang, 

If you got a PT or even if you did not and your name was on the list from having crashes when the thread was open to report it, you will receive your gold by mid next week. The @Baroness Von Panda was off work sick this week. So don't fret, you will receive your gold. However, do not be adding new names here because, the list is final. SGI has already stated that. You had plenty of time to report it.

Furthermore, you did not have to take the 7 days and not play. That was your compensation to not loose any additional crowns. The Baroness is being more than fair. The last gold compensation was 500. So you and I are getting a very good deal. Please stop complaining and adding names to this list.

2 hours ago, BoiteChiot0 said:

For me too...But I am not arguing...A healthy debate 

2 hours ago, BoiteChiot0 said:

A few years ago there was a problem with a new patch of the game, all pennants stocks had been reset to 0

I am from beganing and I failed to remember if such a big amount of gold distributed for free.i just remember 250 and 500 gold as inflamed mentioned. I remember because most of allymates switched civilization for pennent in that 500 gold .its possible if only you were refunded. Might be possible for a single or a few numbers....But 5k gold to everyone is unbelievable. I am with you i am also a player like you and also waiting for same thing ...Don't feel attacked /trolled [thumbup]after all its just a game