Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Players Affected by 1.25 Crashes - We're Making It Up To You.

34 minutes ago, rociogarcia92 said:

Our gold? Gametag: Rociogarcia92 rocioxabi92 and Xabiventana92

10 minutes ago, mapacav said:

Hello, sorry but I have not recived the gold that mentios so far  , thanks my Gamertag is Mapa ARG

Ustedes tienen mucho oro por eso no se lo dan!![lol]

@Baroness Von Panda

I had at least one or two battles cut each day, with each of my 5 gamertag and I remained very active, as I repeatedly expressed in the thread.

I hope to be on the list, because in the thread, continuously, I showed my best attitude to understand the developers and your excellent work, and to favor the tranquility and patience of the players affected.

I believe that in hard and difficult moments we must all be united.

My 5 gamertag of mine:
angel9m9
angel9mg
KillerAngel9m
DepredatorAngel
exterminioAngel

(see them without using a language translator)

Thanks for your generosity @Baroness Von Panda
My humble opinion is that all players, without exception, should receive compensation, as I proposed at the time, but I fully respect your decisions.

6 minutes ago, alcarbure said:

Hello Babonesss , sorry but I have not recived the gold that mentios so far  for theprophecy66 and YonderHen372.

Thanks for your generosity

unfortunately  baroness is sick.. if you were in PT or reported to her during given period ; you will get your gold soon ...dont worry.

Hallo, Baroness Von Panda. Sorry in advance for English from Google translator. Yesterday 04.12.2017 I threw out of the game at the beginning of the fight, today I saw that I was attacked also unsuccessfully. And the saved repeat does not represent troops, only 2 heroes try to replay. I understand that the problem is not solved completely and you can expect future failures?

4 minutes ago, TopazFob33 said:

I also keep crashing in the middle of battles. I look forward to it being corrected. Thanks, TopazFob33

15 hours ago, Boleg2867 said:

Hallo, Baroness Von Panda. Sorry in advance for English from Google translator. Yesterday 04.12.2017 I threw out of the game at the beginning of the fight, today I saw that I was attacked also unsuccessfully. And the saved repeat does not represent troops, only 2 heroes try to replay. I understand that the problem is not solved completely and you can expect future failures?

It has been corrected. You need to download the latest patch that fixes the bug. If you are still experiencing crashes in the middle of the battle, you either have the old version or loosing internet connection. The bug has been fixed now.

OMG, I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS POST! [love]

I just received the compensation gold, but the most incredible coincidence is that last time I left the game today I had exactly 750 Gold from Battle Chests, so you guys must imagine my surprise when I went back online and saw now MY GOLD'S DOUBLED! SUDDENLY I HAVE 1500 GOLDEN COINS! [drool]

Thank you so much, Baroness!!! Best news of the day! *Walks away dancing and singing*

leostrutoriginal.jpg