Septerror43

the 'TERRORDOME'... :D

49 minutes ago, Texas said:

Wow is this a bug or a feature [thumbup]

It's a feature. There is a video on the new players look here thread that shows how to make it. Good luck! It is a very difficult layout to make but worth it.

13 hours ago, AngelicAngieK said:

It's a feature. There is a video on the new players look here thread that shows how to make it. Good luck! It is a very difficult layout to make but worth it.

Thanks! I still can't get how to make those circle roads with two gates, dummy me [sad]

For a rookee it will take days to build it! [lol]

Can somebody please help understand how to build those double gates? I tried almost everything, the closest I could get is this, but when I move the last piece of wall away, it disappears... thanks1

https://m.imgur.com/HaoZcbA

HaoZcbA.jpg

Edited by Wicked Wulf
pic

You may have ended the RAM RUSH ability.   I see the use of Trebuckets  being sent out in droves with good Heroes like a force,  with troops that can take and break that Terrodome down.  Then someone can come up with another great ?????? to end the Trebucket droves. [rolleyes],  I like your Terrodome well thought of.

y4mDI15b-sOwE0kNhQKkt5PDCnMCQJCyTM55wW4A

1 hour ago, Texas said:

Can somebody please help understand how to build those double gates? I tried almost everything, the closest I could get is this, but when I move the last piece of wall away, it disappears... thanks1

https://m.imgur.com/HaoZcbA

You will have to build the second gate with keep only. Don't use the third wall. 

Edited by Light Yagami

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, Septerror43 said:

If you are a noob ramrusher... please stop reading now...

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls....     introducing the 'TERRORDOME' :D 

Named for the isreali 'Iron Dome' missile defence system...   The 'TERRORDOME' advanced anti-Conrad defence system is now available and it's FREE!! get yours TODAY!!

y4mDI15b-sOwE0kNhQKkt5PDCnMCQJCyTM55wW4A

If you don't get it... you're a noob ramrusher... please move along :P 

I hope i didn't offend anybody... but to be fair i did warn you (in red) [lol] and i won't be held responsible for your guilty conscience!!

It needs some refinement and is a real beast to manage when you change anything... Frankly... I don't care enough to spend hours getting the internal compartments right to make it harder for Martel and for Rainbow Rushes. Anybody who makes any improvements etc. please share them... I'd love to see where this goes... if anywhere.

and YES, it works... you get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that justice has been served :D It's even more enjoyable than watching turtle fails!!

Sure along the way peeps are going to figure out how to bypass it... it's pretty easy actually... i'll leave that for you guys to figure out :D 

The devs may have to get @Robeyone back onto the team...   to help them figure out a new way to ruin defence. [lol] 

First two Conrad defences... and unlike @mmali386 the log is not photoshopped :P[lol] 

y4ml8rt9CJd61_-8-2KhbWHPeg0OA_JPHsdVWSvs

Happy defence winning to you all  :D 

That defense does not see success eh, i use the technique ramrusher, attack that defense and if, Conrad you can not use, but in the same way without Conrad you can make 2 stars easily, is not as effective, would be to give some modifications to that defense so may would give its maximum potential, i did not know this defense, echo today i just know, thanks to just looking for the random with the combo ramrusher i touched that defense, i made 2 stars without any problem, that if i could nit use conrad.

I am Lautarivan, if you want to find me to see the repetition of my attack, and show that it is not effective, although, the defense has modifications, is based on the same, is almost identical to that @septerror43, i was making retries to analyze the castle because i do not i thought lol

Equally good job discovering this new technique to stop conrad, is excellent

Edited by Lautarivan

11 minutes ago, Lautarivan said:

That defense does not see success eh, i use the technique ramrusher, attack that defense and if, Conrad you can not use, but in the same way without Conrad you can make 2 stars easily, is not as effective, would be to give some modifications to that defense so may would give its maximum potential, i did not know this defense, echo today i just know, thanks to just looking for the random with the combo ramrusher i touched that defense, i made 2 stars without any problem, that if i could nit use conrad.

I am Lautarivan, if you want to find me to see the repetition of my attack, and show that it is not effective, although, the defense has modifications, is based on the same, is almost identical to that @septerror43, i was making retries to analyze the castle because i do not i thought lol

Equally good job discovering this new technique to stop conrad, is excellent

But you didn't get 3 stars like you do sometimes with that herd of 21 rams [laugh]   It just goes to show you that the ram even without Conrad is way overpowered

13 minutes ago, east puppet said:

But you didn't get 3 stars like you do sometimes with that herd of 21 rams [laugh]   It just goes to show you that the ram even without Conrad is way overpowered

Yes well, that if haha, but i would make the same modifications, so it takes all its potential this extraordinary defense

3 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

You will have to build the second gate with keep only. Don't use the third wall. 

That helped thanks!1

What about those cut off walls plz? [rolleyes]

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, Septerror43 said:

If you are a noob ramrusher... please stop reading now...

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls....     introducing the 'TERRORDOME' :D 

Named for the isreali 'Iron Dome' missile defence system...   The 'TERRORDOME' advanced anti-Conrad defence system is now available and it's FREE!! get yours TODAY!!

If you don't get it... you're a noob ramrusher... please move along :P 

I hope i didn't offend anybody... but to be fair i did warn you (in red) [lol] and i won't be held responsible for your guilty conscience!!

It needs some refinement and is a real beast to manage when you change anything... Frankly... I don't care enough to spend hours getting the internal compartments right to make it harder for Martel and for Rainbow Rushes. Anybody who makes any improvements etc. please share them... I'd love to see where this goes... if anywhere.

and YES, it works... you get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that justice has been served :D It's even more enjoyable than watching turtle fails!!

Sure along the way peeps are going to figure out how to bypass it... it's pretty easy actually... i'll leave that for you guys to figure out :D 

The devs may have to get @Robeyone back onto the team...   to help them figure out a new way to ruin defence. [lol] 

First two Conrad defences... and unlike @mmali386 the log is not photoshopped :P[lol] 

y4ml8rt9CJd61_-8-2KhbWHPeg0OA_JPHsdVWSvs

Happy defence winning to you all  :D 

I saw a way that Conrad can attack those castles with a big facility, you just have to destroy a door that surrounds the castle, example which is well near the edge ad unprotected and ready the chicken, why? Because this defense works because conrad has no place to lean, he leans on walls, not doors, and the castle to be surrounded by doors, conrad has no choice but to get off.

Obviously not is for you to put sad or anything, is a way to as your defense is unused, you have to do is find a way that solution is hard to carry out, nothing else, started luxury now you have to take the idea and improve the every time more @Septerror43

Edited by Lautarivan

1 minute ago, Lautarivan said:

I saw a way that Conrad can attack those castles

.... Have you seen how bad most ramrushers are??  best of luck to them [lol][lol]  besides version 2.0 is being planned!!

I figure seeing as there is nothing new to do in the game we may as well make it ourselves!   Shall we call it a 'community patch'?

@Baroness Von Panda  any thoughts here?  To nerf or not to nerf? That is the question!

You've been awful quiet on this :P 

artworks-000141694713-6jgj10-t500x500.jp

82354537_ea3a4d41ca_m.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI7JlxyBZvGDT499HMSzh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSjzyV806DK5SfzT1xUdp

:P  :D  :)