Septerror43

the 'TERRORDOME'... solution to noob ramrushers :D

32 minutes ago, Septerror43 said:

If you are a noob ramrusher... please stop reading now...

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls....     introducing the 'TERRORDOME' :D 

Named for the isreali 'Iron Dome' missile defence system...   The 'TERRORDOME' advanced anti-Conrad defence system is now available and it's FREE!! get yours TODAY!!

y4mDI15b-sOwE0kNhQKkt5PDCnMCQJCyTM55wW4A

If you don't get it... you're a noob ramrusher... please move along :P 

I hope i didn't offend anybody... but to be fair i did warn you (in red) [lol] and i won't be held responsible for your guilty conscience!!

It needs some refinement and is a real beast to manage when you change anything... Frankly... I don't care enough to spend hours getting the internal compartments right to make it harder for Martel and for Rainbow Rushes. Anybody who makes any improvements etc. please share them... I'd love to see where this goes... if anywhere.

and YES, it works... you get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that justice has been served :D It's even more enjoyable than watching turtle fails!!

Sure along the way peeps are going to figure out how to bypass it... it's pretty easy actually... i'll leave that for you guys to figure out :D 

The devs may have to get @Robeyone back onto the team...   to help them figure out a new way to ruin defence. [lol] 

First two Conrad defences... and unlike @mmali386 the log is not photoshopped :P[lol] 

y4ml8rt9CJd61_-8-2KhbWHPeg0OA_JPHsdVWSvs

Happy defence winning to you all  :D 

Looks fun to hit with Martel from the bottom. [tongue]

The gates, though! I think you should name it Microsoft, instead. [rolleyes]

Get it? Because Bill Gates invented it? ...

-goes and kills himself.-

2 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

and YES, it works

It does! I've just watched the replays: Why does Conrad NOT work? He couldn't even be activated in a backdoor attack!

Edited by Ragnar Sigurdson
Maybe I know why and how to ramrush your castle.

1 hour ago, TheSilverZealot said:

figure out how to bypass it... it's pretty easy actually.

@Septerror43, that sounds like an invitation to answer to the issue ... but, it's okay if only our guys (alliance) knows how to do! [tongue][lol]

2 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

is now available and it's FREE!! get yours TODAY!!

@Ragnar Sigurdson, now you know where the gold comes from! It isn't free, there is a hidden fee! [lol]

I knew that we run out of Conram threads ... here is the next one [lol]

Edited by DD3399

1 hour ago, DD3399 said:

Beware of those thoughts! Not a joke! [mad]

Yeah... It's bad enough that Robey is hanging around in OK...  [lol] LOL 

Thats a few years of accumulated gold... I wish i could trade it in for real money... Maybe i'll become a ramrusher... could be fun trashing all those 8 crown castles in matchmaking :D 

3 hours ago, TheSilverZealot said:

Looks fun to hit with Martel from the bottom. [tongue]

I don't doubt it SZ [lol]  that signal is a sitting duck!! But it doesnt matter you cant get more than 100% and you'd get that on my 'normal' layout anyway [lol] 

Well, I feel honored and just right down proud that @Septerror43 did this while slumbering at Old Knights.[lol] Now he is awake and sharing the defensive replays and we are all are getting hyped now.[thumbup] 

1 minute ago, Septerror43 said:

Maybe i'll become a ramrusher... could be fun trashing all those 8 crown castles in matchmaking

Do it and then you will get more takers trying to rev you and we can have many more laughs at their fails. [biggrin]

4 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

noob ramrusher

i dont get it ,... why couldn't Conrad boost rams/trebs  ...sounds like a bug. Conrad failed to boost then why only noobs a pro also face defeat for such surprise :D  however you lose last defence but because of grenadiers . Conrad freeze like in no-walls layout.

Edited by ksslive
typo error

8 minutes ago, ksslive said:

i dont get it ,... why couldn't Conrad boost rams/trebs  ...sounds like a bug. Conrad failed to boost then why only noobs a pro also face defeat for such surprise :D  however you lose last defence but because of grenadiers . Conrad freeze like in no-walls layout.

Conrad needs to dock on a wall, not a gate. So if there are no walls available for him to dock to, he doesn't work. There is an easy work around, but I have no intention of telling you (or anyone on the forum). Luckily, most ram rushers are *** players, and wouldn't be able to manage the work around anyway [rolleyes]. I hope this type of layout becomes standard. Will force people to learn the game if they want crowns :lol:

Edited by SuatKelem