Septerror43

the 'TERRORDOME'... solution to noob ramrushers :D

33 minutes ago, edguy77 said:

great layout septerror... I've found a annoying weakness from that... I have now three times accidentally moved a gate... Needs a lot of time to repair all gates after that... [tongue]

Similar incidence, now hammered for a 2* high crown siege in quite a while. Repairs will take a an hour or so.

Terror dome is 3-5 in siege defense so it is looking like a loss leader. But Tdome does bring in higher crowners for revenge attacks[cool]

The nerf to conrad + ram attacks has appeared in a way that you need all gates and no walls?

Very difficult to build all gates and stops gold income.

But the layout still has some walls and I have never encountered such a layout being an age 9.

If I had encountered such a layout, I think I would have seen that conrad nerf for the first time, but no I have not encountered the layout.

I usually use a ram to take down a gate first and if the walls are just behind the gates, 1 ram used up to break down the gate and then the conrad + rams attack works normally.

Then the other heroes, there are times when I try every single other hero and try to change my set of units to try to maximize the bonus from the hero, but no usually 10% destroyed before I lose.

Even with that layout I use, still getting the occasional defense but still getting hit by conrad + ram attacks a lot.

I really wish there are guides for using the other heros in battle. And more discussion about what units to train and how to get the skill in this game, rather than the objectives that require so much grinding to get and why they don't reduce the objectives requirements that require over 1000 victories and require 1000 defenses that makes us need at least 1 million players in this game at equal age every age.

Finally we know of a nerf to that overpowered attack method, but it is only a matter of time before we see all gates layouts instead of the current layouts that are usually weak to conrad, but sometimes making the rams walk longer distance also is beneficial since they need to use precious conrad active time to reach the fort and ram it down.

On 3.12.2017 at 12:37 PM, Septerror43 said:

It needs some refinement and is a real beast to manage when you change anything

I stand corrected:  a team member rebuilt your terrordome and had 5 defensive wins in a row. Other team mates will follow and I will try with an alt - if I find some time . There are probably still lots of players who don't read the forum or don't even speak English.

Edited by Ragnar Sigurdson
dyslexia rules! k.o?

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:43 AM, hbarudi said:

I really wish there are guides for using the other heros in battle. And more discussion about what units to train and how to get the skill in this game,

Have you read all the FAQ's and the New Players Look Here threads? There are videos that can help you......also pic some GOOD players out of some good alliances and watch their replays. Practice......don't be afraid to lose.....and forget about crowns for now.......try odd and unique attacks.

Good Luck