Sounder SA

HOW TO INVITE MEMBERS INTO MY ALLIANCE

HI , I CREATE NEW ALLIANCE NAME " FREE TROOPS" , AND ANNOUNCED  FREE TROOPS DENOTE EVERY DAY , EVERY MEMBERS BUT NO ONE JOIN MY  ALLIANCE. NOW WHAT WE DO FOR INCREASE OF MY MEMBERS ?

DS9sfkF.png

HI FRIEND AND WARRIORS SEND YOU SUGGESTION TO ME   

You need to go the section in the forums that says alliance recruitment and make a post encouraging people to join your alliance. However, alliance building is very hard. It takes a very long time to build an active alliance. You can also go to your leaderboard and invite anyone there that is not in a current alliance. However, the higher your age and league, the less people you will find there as well. Good Luck to you. 

5 hours ago, Sounder SA said:

BUT NO ONE JOIN MY  ALLIANCE. NOW WHAT WE DO FOR INCREASE OF MY MEMBERS ?

Expecting players to join your alliance just because it has a cool name is a common mistake many people make, there are tons of solo emps with empty alliances as a result. Since you are in a pretty high league yourself, very likely you will have difficulty finding free players there to invite. But, what you need for a new alliance is lower age players who attack a lot and can help fill wonder battle quotas quicker than higher age players. So, click on any alliance with age 4-5 players, look in that age 4-5 player's defense logs and write down the gamertags, then look them up in "Player Search" if they are free, invite them, also look in their def logs and invite those. Keep going until you have the number of players you want in your alliance (we used to use this trick to recruit before the leagues got instituted). Then promote those who act responsibly towards the alliance and are active in chat to Lords and ask them to invite players from their leagues. Also read this, there are some helpful tips here, just ignore all the other nonsense:

Oh, and the next time you need help, it's better to post the questions in the Discussion forum, you are more likely to get a response there than anywhere else. Good Luck! :D

Edited by Scythian Fury