Chuggles22

Anything Star Wars

The new movie comes out next week so of course you can't go anywhere without seeing something related to it recently.

Yeah I like Star Wars. I can't say I've ever geeked out about it, but when someone the other day showed me how a Disney artist has been portraying the characters as remakes of old Calvin & Hobbes comic strips, that totally got my attention. I grew up on and LOVE anything Calvin & Hobbes related, and the guy did a great job replicating the strip into the Star Wars universe. If you don't know the old strip, go look it up.

Anyway, I thought this stuff was pretty imaginative and cool so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do... and if you got something you think is cool to share please do

See the source image   See the source image

See the source image   See the source image

See the source image  See the source image

I live in nord Italy in a region called Veneto (Venice, Verona and others beautiful cities). There are not only art and monuments but a lot of wine and Grappa (a distillate of grapes) producers.. and a lot of consumers too.  This is a funny image that a friend send me about this "tradition" [lol]

nQtLsHW.jpg

21 hours ago, Chuggles22 said:

Lol... I still love Ewoks, they are SOOOO cute. And no, I don't think saying that demeans my masculinity at all lol

Sure Chugs. You just keep telling yourself that 

Image result for muscle man with chihuahua

crying with laughter emoticon

1 hour ago, PleasedClown463 said:

Ok, we are two days away from the big day so is @Andy P going to take the wife and kids out for dinner and a movie or is he going to say he has to work late and see it by himself?

You know the geek in him has bought tickets its just how many. [lol][lol]

My money is he goes and sees it by himself first so he can dissect the details. Wife and kids will only distract him lol