Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edguy77

profile picture

what in the h**l has happened to profile pictures? There used to be many different pictures but they seemed to disappeared... Including my manowar warrior.... Now have that "wanna be" michelin man..[sad]

1 minute ago, edguy77 said:

what in the h**l has happened to profile pictures? There used to be many different pictures but they seemed to disappeared... Including my manowar warrior.... Now have that "wanna be" michelin man..[sad]

Insulting; avatar for me,  does nothing for my attributes.

23 minutes ago, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

Well, I have it straight from the horse's mouth: Your avatars have gone drinking - without you! And that they haven't returned yet, can only mean that they are still drunk as skunks!

Then my avatar has a same hobby than i... i hope that i dont see him tonight... it might get ugly action.. 

25 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

I don't lnow what you guys are talking about, my avatar is doing just fine.[tongue][lol]

I'd be interested to see what other profile pic you can choose beside this silhouette (or is it an optical illusion?)

12 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Sí, envié un correo electrónico sobre esto hace unos días. Espero que se solucione pronto.

My profile picture in the forum, is synchronized with the picture of my Microsoft account and always worked well.

My profile picture disappeared many days ago, and that of many forum friends.

I would appreciate it could be fixed as soon as possible

7 minutes ago, Bailey2821 said:

Yes this needs fixed urgently, before people mistake me for Scythian Fury [scared]. No telling what damage the trauma may cause :P 

Dude, you got nothing to worry about, my avatar is so obviously much better looking than yours, that there is no way they would ever mistake your paltry appearance for mine. [lol]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts