Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Age of Empires: Castle Siege - Holiday Event & Sale!

Hello everyone! 

Today we're announcing out Holiday Event & Sale, which will run from Friday December 22nd through until Thursday January 4th 2017. 

This year, we've got a few fun things lined up for you!

• Gold Sale! 40% Off Gold Purchases
  • Holiday Market is back! Get your free resource boost.
  • Return of the free Festival Tree decorative item!
  • 2x Chance for Regal & Gold Chests.
  • Troop Training boost! Troops train 20% faster. 

Yup, Troop Training boost is back! We know you really enjoyed this boost last time, so we wanted to bring it back for the holidays. We're also excited to run the Regal & Gold chest boost! This will increase the percentage chance of having one in your daily chests to open with keys.

Happy Holidays! 

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hello everyone! 

Today we're announcing out Holiday Event & Sale, which will run from Friday December 21st through until Thursday January 4th 2017. 

Yup, Troop Training boost is back! We know you really enjoyed this boost last time, so we wanted to bring it back for the holidays. We're also excited to run the Regal & Gold chest boost! This will increase the percentage chance of having one in your daily chests to open with keys.

Happy Holidays! 

Holiday Event & Sale, which will run from Friday December 22nd through until Thursday January 4th 2017.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Does the max of 1 festive tree that you can have still apply or are we allowed another now...? :rolleyes: 

...Pretttttttttyyyy ppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee can we have another? 

26 minutes ago, mmali386 said:

Does the max of 1 festive tree that you can have still apply or are we allowed another now...? :rolleyes: 

I agree! We should get as many as are given. Maybe I sign of time played? Eh guess I’ll take what I can get. It is ok to feel cheated Mali!

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hello everyone! 

Today we're announcing out Holiday Event & Sale, which will run from Friday December 22nd through until Thursday January 4th 2017. 

Happy Holidays! 

the reason for this message is because on the 20th I made a purchase of 2500 gold coins, and I was charged on the card but I have not been given the gold, and I claim that gold as soon as possible, thank you.

3 hours ago, mmali386 said:

@Baroness Von Panda it seems, this guy is asking about one more pirate flag for Holiday. And I'm ready to give him mine. Yes, I don't have it yet, but I'll find it for our Captain [lol]

I understand that's is a bit sassy request, but having experience of manual management of thousands of PT's, it will be very easy for you to deal with the problem of a single decoration [mellow]

2 hours ago, DeNiSs said:

@Baroness Von Panda it seems, this guy is asking about one more pirate flag for Holiday. And I'm ready to give him mine. Yes, I don't have it yet, but I'll find it for our Captain [lol]

I understand that's is a bit sassy request, but having experience of manual management of thousands of PT's, it will be very easy for you to deal with the problem of a single decoration [mellow]

Bailey is always happy when the circus is available for free, sometimes he buys the other so he can listen to those kicking jams in stereo.  Also he says he likes to watch the juggler while his army trains. [laugh]

2 hours ago, DeNiSs said:

I was going to ask for a regal flag (don't judge me ----_____----) in East's 'giving Panda a head start' thread but it got locked before I could. :P 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts