Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Age of Empires: Castle Siege - Holiday Event & Sale!

12 hours ago, 4tdune48210 said:

I don't see no tree...the market fair is not free? 

The Festive Tree is in the Honor items.  The Festival Market is not free, it is the Holiday Fair that is free.  :) 

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:22 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Return of the free Festival Tree decorative item!

@Baroness Von Panda the Festive Tree costs 7,000 food/apples.  I thought it was free?!  [confused]

Now you've mentioned it, what about removing the dirt frame from under the Festive Tree since it's one of the only honor items (if not the only one, I don't remember) left with it?

13 hours ago, MedianRope8063 said:

The Festive Tree is in the Honor items.  The Festival Market is not free, it is the Holiday Fair that is free.  :) 

@Baroness Von Panda the Festive Tree costs 7,000 food/apples.  I thought it was free?!  [confused]

Well, looks like Holiday Fairs come with... *puts on pixel sunglasses* ... Holiday Fares[cool]

#InstantRimshot

5 minutes ago, thathometn said:

I purchased gold and aoe took my money but didn't give me any gold.  So much for a gold sale! [sad]

Send a private message to @Baroness Von Panda with the details... Hopefully log in/ log out will resolve the issue... Please keep in mind with the holidays it will take longer than usual to get a response...

Good luck... [lol][lol][lol]

On 12/23/2017 at 12:48 PM, MedianRope8063 said:

the Festive Tree costs 7,000 food/apples.  I thought it was free?!

Same here. I am confused a bit.

P.S. Although I have 1,600 000 food, so probably not going to notice minus 7,000, the Tree was announced as a present! [lol]

1 hour ago, SoleAttorney61 said:

Same here. I am confused a bit.

P.S. Although I have 1,600 000 food, so probably not going to notice minus 7,000, the Tree was announced as a present! [lol]

7k food doesn't bother me either, but it is quite a bit for the lower age players in my alts alliances.  [sad]  The choice between an upgrade, or a "free" tree?  Upgrade wins every time!  [lol]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts