Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Age of Empires: Castle Siege - Holiday Event & Sale!

I just have a question about the Festival.  I've watched the juggler juggle for hours and never drop a ball, but still haven't been able to figure our what song the band is playing.  Anyone know?

1 hour ago, POORFELLER said:

I just have a question about the Festival.  I've watched the juggler juggle for hours and never drop a ball, but still haven't been able to figure our what song the band is playing.  Anyone know?

sorry @POORFELLER tone death myself.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hello everyone! 

Today we're announcing out Holiday Event & Sale, which will run from Friday December 22nd through until Thursday January 4th 2017. 

This year, we've got a few fun things lined up for you!

• Return of the free Festival Tree decorative item!

I see a number of other people have asked, but still no reply: the above, as well as the in-game news, says that the Festive Tree is free. Well, the above reads "Festival Tree", rather than "Festive Tree", but surely that's a typo.

In any case, in the game I see the tree, but at a cost of 7000 food. Granted, at the higher levels that's not even 2 hours of production. But, the announcement does say "free". If you intended it to be free, please fix the game so that it is. If not, please fix the announcement.

Thanks!

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hello everyone! 

Today we're announcing out Holiday Event & Sale, which will run from Friday December 22nd through until Thursday January 4th 2017. 

This year, we've got a few fun things lined up for you!

• Gold Sale! 40% Off Gold Purchases
  • Holiday Market is back! Get your free resource boost.
  • Return of the free Festival Tree decorative item!
  • 2x Chance for Regal & Gold Chests.
  • Troop Training boost! Troops train 20% faster. 

Yup, Troop Training boost is back! We know you really enjoyed this boost last time, so we wanted to bring it back for the holidays. We're also excited to run the Regal & Gold chest boost! This will increase the percentage chance of having one in your daily chests to open with keys.

Happy Holidays! 

Any thoughts to the previous questions regarding the Festive Tree, such as the one I posted here?

new content please...u guys have had a pretty long vacation...forget about alliance wars system if it's too expensive for SGI and MS...at least resolve the chat windows in IOS and windows platform...like good editing options...we still have to backspace through the entire sentence if we made a typo in the beginning of the sentence...that fix cd be a great breather...and a good layout edit system which will help us change our layouts faster...and then if u guys wd be so kind then bring up alliance wars system as a Christmas gift to all of us...we love u SGI [thumbup]

I missed an "Easter Bunny", a "Spring Fountain" and everything else related to sale and other kind of events!!!!! [thumbdn]

That gives me now really the impression that SGI and Minisoft are absolutely not interested in keep us playing and even not in the game itself!

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts