Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Holiday Break for the Age of Empires: Castle Siege Team!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make you aware that the team will be out for the holidays until the first week of January. I'll still be dipping in and out, but the rest of the team won't be around, so unless we see critical issues arising, we'll have a longer turnaround on looking in to problems. 

Wanted to make you aware with a pinned post :)

I have been facing 'checksum error' and lost  many crowns for battles which I never really played. Now opponents can revenge me for those errorful attacks. Castle Siege team has not been much of use since mid November (at least to me).I guess, you guys responded to crashes so that cash flow don't stop for your Christmas and new year holidays. Now, you're telling that y'all be going off for holidays for 15 days. All I'm asking to give 1200 gold compensation for all frustration and pandemonium it caused due to checksum error, which I mentioned in a thread ,   in Support Forum, which you obviously didn't read.

I posted this before with no response, if this is not the proper place would someone let me know where to post it to get a response.

I was under the impression that the last patch was taking care of the problem of loosing both revenge attempts when you are attached twice by the same player.

So far I have lost the other when  avenging the first on both of my accounts. This really needs to be addressed if you can be attacked (sometimes within a few days) twice surly you should be able to revenge twice This happens more often than one might think.

Thanks for your time.

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

unless we see critical issues arising, we'll have a longer turnaround on looking in to problems. 

Losing crowns for battles,which one did not really play and getting revenge by opponent and losing again is a CRITICAL ISSUE.

Give me my demanded compensation,for Christmas and New Year.

5 minutes ago, EkoKoeOke said:

Help me.... Why always server  down for maintenance?

The servers haven't been down.  Two things you can try.  Uninstall the app (your stats and keep are in the cloud, so they'll still be there) and re-install.  If that doesn't do the trick, try typing in wsreset.exe in administrator mode to reset your windows store cache.  If it works correctly, it will take you to windows store and you can try logging in again.

Maintenance?

Server down for maintenance. 

Been like this since it crashed earlier today. 

Any news on when it may come back up? Or are we screwed until our "Happy" new year?

Already uninstalled, reinstalled,  clear cashe