Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Holiday Break for the Age of Empires: Castle Siege Team!

I'm using two Samsung devices running on Lollipop. The funny part is that one of them is affected by this bug but the other one works okay. I've cleared the cache on the affected one, rebooted, logged in again but no luck so far. Any other suggestions? 

One difference here is that the one working uses mobile data.

2 hours ago, KikiBluefin said:

Same with me, im using lenovo with android marshmallow and samsung with android 7. Its all the same till now cant get in. 

I ve uninstall & reinstall for the 3rd times now. so what's actually going on? Is it a bug? or what? 

Of course,it is a bug.And The bug appeared just before the AoE:CS team leaves for holiday,The game was running fine all month and it shows bugs now.Ask yourself,who could have done it?

2 minutes ago, SPARXIST said:

Of course,it is a bug.And The bug appeared just before the AoE:CS team leaves for holiday,The game was running fine all month and it shows bugs now.Ask yourself,who could have done it?

I completely agree with that..visited forums to report it and got this thread that they are currently away for holiday...so are we done till New Year?? [sneaky][sad] I stocked up stoned for my cannon upgrade :( 

1 minute ago, MEHRAHUL said:

Peoole this "server maintenance" is persistent with Android at least.. is Windows doing fine??

Working fine on PC but not on my Lumia (my main account) (both Windows 10)..getting the error right after last "Loading" screen..

1 minute ago, Saswata said:

I completely agree with that..visited forums to report it and got this thread that they are currently away for holiday...so are we done till New Year?? [sneaky][sad] I stocked up stoned for my cannon upgrade :( 

Yes,Imagine  your empire getting attacked 2 times a day,till 3 January,everyday.Imagine the fall in crown count,moreover, you can revenge only 5 latest attacks.

1 minute ago, SPARXIST said:

Yes,Imagine  your empire getting attacked 2 times a day,till 3 January,everyday.Imagine the fall in crown count,moreover, you can revenge only 5 latest attacks.

Yes, even though I do not care about my crowns anymore...[sad]

Is it fixed? Now logged in on my Lumia...can any android user confirm that?

11 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make you aware that the team will be out for the holidays until the first week of January. I'll still be dipping in and out, but the rest of the team won't be around, so unless we see critical issues arising, we'll have a longer turnaround on looking in to problems. 

Wanted to make you aware with a pinned post :)

y para esto teneis que avisar a los usuarios? Si llevais todo el año de vacaciones

1 minute ago, Saswata said:

Y'all better don't spare AoE:CS team when they return.ConRam Them hard [lol].Their silence is all responsible for all this Pandemonium.

5 minutes ago, Saswata said:

Is it fixed? Now logged in on my Lumia...can any android user confirm that?

Some android are working , some aren't. 

I'll demand 1200 gold for my loss,due to checksum errors in battles.

6 minutes ago, SPARXIST said:

Some android are working , some aren't. 

At least my cannon finished upgrade so I put it on next upgrade when I just logged in...again getting the error now. Hope they come back and fix the issue.[unsure]