Wicked Wulf

Shout Out - To Players & Forum Members We Miss...

Staff I miss:

@Plus2Joe

@Circi0

@Queen Matcha

Didn't know @TrebuchetFodder... but I heard good things

I would add @dariakus... but his ghost still haunts the forum lol See the source image

Btw: How is it that some of these peeps (and you too @Baroness Von Panda lol [tongue]) still have your totally NON-AoE avatars... when we got bubkis?

See the source image

3 hours ago, Chuggles22 said:

Btw: How is it that some of these peeps (and you too @Baroness Von Panda lol [tongue]) still have your totally NON-AoE avatars... when we got bubkis?

Notice PC still has his too?? Image result for conspiracy

33 minutes ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Notice PC still has his too?? Image result for conspiracy

Haha yeah... Idk Wulf, maybe he saves the GOOD chocolate for palm greasing [mad]

Not trying to derail the topic, I'll leave that to a professional like you lol, but It looks like those who have the old cookie cutter forum avatars are the ones who get to keep them, which is understandable until you notice that there are a select few who don't have them, yet still have theirs. While I do miss my Knight Hospitaller avatar, it's not the end of the world. I just wonder how a select few still have custom avatars whereas everyone else is stuck with nothing. We don't even have the option to use the old cookie cutter ones anymore.

Shame too, because I know how much you loved the black haired female avatar you started out the forum with LMAO [lol][lol][lol]

6 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

black haired female avatar you started out the forum with LMAO [lol][lol][lol]

East and Recycle really liked that one............NOT.....oh the trouble it caused lol.....that's been gone a long long time.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, PleasedClown463 said:

was that the one that the guy that was trying to be a girl was using as well?

lol yeah..........unknown to me of course at the time lol

10 hours ago, Bueuk said:

Do any of you remember @Kakaiers?

Oh boy.... you want to delve into the dusty history books now? SOOOOO many names of awesome people who used to be here. A long time ago in a game that Devs used to play...