Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wicked Wulf

Special New Mini Forum Game For All

New Mini Game -- If We Can Get It All Set Up  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Interested In Playing This Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I personally think it is a stupid idea lol

11 minutes ago, EvaD said:

LOL - Of course I am up for it [drool] Not so sure how that would go down with some of the other forum members though ... ;) 

Baa we are all adults......if we can't play together......what CAN we do.

Long ago we had a great forum clue search.........everyone brought out or made an alt to go to this castle that was giving out clues........we waited and waited for answers, read more Wikipedia that I ever imagined and brushed up on history to figure stuff out..........was a great game, We ALL had a blast.......and when people are happy and having fun........most get along fine.  No one is excluded in this game......

3 minutes ago, PleasedClown463 said:

How about it @dariakus, you up for some fun?

Stupid is it? lmao Hmm PC.....You know I put that option in the poll......just for someone like you to come along and feel better checking it lol

15 minutes ago, east puppet said:

If me and the clown are in same alliance its kinda tough to keep it PG rated [laugh]  I would think with the group of players in this ally  the mute button will be a popular feature 

I have never been in a G or PG rated alliance......I doubt this one will be any different.  So far the ideas are as follows

1. Everyone starts their castle on the same day

2. Can only buy the first time promo gold for $.99  - (500) gold.....no more.

3. (not sure on this one) Either age 5 or 6 -- the big difference in the ages is TREBS and 2nd hero slot........starts taking longer to build, costs are higher.......age 5 you have a Watch Signal....but no trebs.....you have all defense but no treb emplacements.....so this is still in thought here. We don't want this to be a long time commitment.....something fast and fun.

4. All Walls and defense must be built........otherwise you are going to see some really super easy layouts the whole time.

5, You name or similar in your tag so we know who everyone is...no random tags

6. So far everyone in one alliance......everyone competes on their own......maybe for first maxed castle to the chosen age....... another one will be max crowns by a certain date.  Remember in lower ages....2-10 crowns per attack is average lmao.

7. Once watch signals are built.......no gifting them with infant troops ( @mmali386) lmao...

The only reason I hesitate on going to age 6 is the time it will take........and the fact that if any new players want to play.......once trebs come out.....some of you are going to take off like a rocket and gameplay will change fast.......any thoughts here? I do want all to enjoy it.

I need your ideas.....

5 minutes ago, recycle ar said:

You need a "count me out, I already have too dam many alts" in your survey. lol

Oh no..........I really really need you to play also.......it is only for a week or so......pretty please?

10 minutes ago, Wicked Wulf said:

4. All Walls and defense must be built........otherwise you are going to see some really super easy layouts the whole time.

I say NO to this  walls are for fools     oh jeez if clown is going to cry then I wont complain [sad]

9 minutes ago, PleasedClown463 said:

But we need you to keep east and I from verbal war ! [lol]

Oh PC, you and East did fine together at OK. It was fun.

Do we allow sniping??

Will hurt your crown count in a race.....but pennants upgrade those troops and heroes?? What say you?

@AngelicAngieK east and PC are fast friends and a riot together in an alliance.......no worries here lol

Add a puppet.......a clown and a few others and you get lots of laughs and chaos.