Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - 1/12 - 3-4pm PT [NOW COMPLETE]

Okay thanx....so two more hours awwwwww.....well here I was trying to log on before someone attacked me :P lol now I have more free time. I will check back since I lose 300-600 crowns per attack now 1-2 star losses lol the pain have carrying so many crowns is pressure you know?![cursing]

7 minutes ago, Danaman1968 said:

Okay thanx....so two more hours awwwwww.....well here I was trying to log on before someone attacked me :P lol now I have more free time. I will check back since I lose 300-600 crowns per attack now 1-2 star losses lol the pain have carrying so many crowns is pressure you know?![cursing]

It might be less, but I'd rather over estimate than have to keep pushing it out further :) I'll update here and on Twitter & Facebook when it's back up. 

omg, I got 2 keys just before the maintenance, no time for me to open the last 3 chests with 1 golden chest in them. Chests refresh after 30 min, goodbye my GOLDEN CHEST.

8 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

It might be less, but I'd rather over estimate than have to keep pushing it out further :) I'll update here and on Twitter & Facebook when it's back up. 

Hi Baroness,

As you mentioned it is better to set extra time for down time rather than keeping pushing time, however I would suggest that you do not switch it up before the said time so we do not worry that the server might be up before set time and though keep checking during that time instead of doing other activities.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, WFLeaf said:

omg, I got 2 keys just before the maintenance, no time for me to open the last 3 chests with 1 golden chest in them. Chests refresh after 30 min, goodbye my GOLDEN CHEST.

Oh no! I'm sorry :( 

1 minute ago, SlaYer0078 said:

Hi Baroness,

As you mentioned it is better to set extra time for down time rather than keeping pushing time, however I would suggest that you do not switch it up before the said time so we do not worry that the server might be up before set time and though keep checking during that time instead of doing other activities.

Thanks.

For various reasons, we just can't do that unfortunately :( I will update when it's back though, if it is earlier than 6pm.

Just now, AnotherRiddle said:

There haven't been this many members on the forum at the same time since - oh, I don't know - maybe the LAST server maintenance period [tongue]

Oh don't you start :P 

5 minutes ago, WFLeaf said:

don't worry it was probably just a torch you missed

17 minutes ago, AnotherRiddle said:

There haven't been this many members on the forum at the same time since - oh, I don't know - maybe the LAST server maintenance period [tongue]

Funny hey! No game to play. Come here to see what's going on instead.

I've just been learning about cryptocurrencies recently. Would blockchain technology do away with centralised server problems I wonder? I don't hear Bitcoin system is ever down for maintenance.

well it was up....i went in to attack and after going to battle it logged me out saying under maint....then kept doing it a few times....closed the window and logged back in....that was nutty

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts