Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - 1/12 - 3-4pm PT [NOW COMPLETE]

Hi there. Every time start the game and try to collect the daily gold prize, the game display 'connection error' message and restarts. 

11 minutes ago, BeyondBigFoot said:

Thought I would mention that each time I click on a spy I get an error and needs to reboot.

same here

I can't claim my daily gold. When I click on my castle to claim, I get the error message to reload or help. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? 

If not, could someone tell me who to contact in getting help with this problem? 

Thanks WelderPro15

Hi,

is there a problem with the daily coins, every time I click to collect the game drops the connection to the server, is the game up and running?

Thanks 

B

update: never mind seems to be working now... 

4 minutes ago, WinterZebra7575 said:

After every daily gold collection, the game crashes, but still retains the gold that you received before the crash. This is a pretty bad exploit.

I got the same, but the daily gold was added each time I reloaded. Pretty good exploit. Btw, it's over now.

Not working here, says I am not connected to the internet.... but here i am typing.

Windows 10 pc. xbox / windows 10 dialog box pops up telling me that my computer is not signed into the internet.

Next dialog box says you must sign in to play.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts