Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - 1/12 - 3-4pm PT [NOW COMPLETE]

I'm having the same problem - it keeps saying that it failed to connect to the server and to check my internet connection. It was working earlier today (Sydney, Australia time).

I know this is not the topic, but I do not know how to get the answer. First- I entered my game tag wrong and cannot figure out how to correct it? Second, our alliance is Lux, my proper tag is CleaningTen7018-not 1078. Our emperor has been inactive for over280days and we want to change. Only five of our 15 members are active, only two others ever answer . Myself and the 2 very active players want a new emperor. They want me to do it , I will so we can research more wonders. What do we do?? Help please.

Hi @CleaningTen1078 Welcome to the forum! 

In order to change the emperor, you can use this thread from AoE: Support - 

As far as I know, only the lord of the alliance can change the emperor, but - @Baroness Von Panda does wonders -

You can write her a PM with a pink font, and wait for you to become an emperor.

Although, if you are interested in my opinion - you and your teammates - just should find an active alliance. 

In any case, good luck! [smile]

Have not been able to get back in since the maintenance keep getting "You're not connected to the Internet" "check your connection and try again".  Since I am the only one that has written anything in the last 11 hours I assume that others are in the game and I am being attacked and loosing.  I am very frustrated.  wfwetmoreiii

I also have the same connection message.  Since I am making this post from the system I use for the game... I guess the game is having issues which are not on my system. Maybe those players in Oklahoma and here in Texas are the only ones with this connection issue. Hope you all fix this soon!

I haven't been able to use the game for 3 days.....The message says it's my internet connection............my connection works with other games. Whats going on...can someone tell me a fix

how do we install updates

39 minutes ago, nelsweb2003 said:

I haven't been able to use the game for 3 days.....The message says it's my internet connection............my connection works with other games. Whats going on...can someone tell me a fix

uninstall and reinstall is the best way. Also this way you save space on your device.

1 hour ago, nelsweb2003 said:

Uninstalling and re-installing works fine, like Kicho said :) Additionally, please check and see if you can log in to the Xbox Live app (not the website) as we aren't seeing any connection issues on our end, so it's possible this is their login servers. 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts