Alternanthera

Doggies!

@Alternanthera YOU JUST MADE MY DAY...............fantastic post........agree with Chugs

LOVE LOVE LOVE.......this is my sweet spot for sure.

Here is one I sent chugs a few days ago lol. This is a dog foster mom......she takes in dogs until they can find a permanent home. Grayce was needing a safe place to get food and have her puppies.....she was only with this foster mom for 3 weeks before she gifted her with her babies.

A little dog slobber never hurt anyone.........remember guys these are all vicious killers......yeah right

On 1/19/2018 at 9:44 PM, Alternanthera said:

you need to provide mops for all readers of posts like this........my heart is in a puddle on the floor over the story of Felon the pitbull

On 1/30/2018 at 9:46 PM, Alternanthera said:

You're going to need it

supermocio_soft_product_only.png

Nikki Is an absolute hero!!!! How would one reach her to assist with her charity?

19 hours ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

Nikki Is an absolute hero!!!! How would one reach her to assist with her charity?

This is her Twitter account[smile]

The moment he realized we went to the vet instead of the dog park:

funny-dogs-vet-clinic-15-5a3a2b9ae30db__

More pics here.

thank you alt. i found it during the course of the day, will be in contact soon.

i also issue a challenge to everyone : donate to these organizations, whatever you can put together, even if it's only $5

everyone jumps to help the "big name" organizations and that's OK, but ppl like Nikki need a lot of help even though they never ask for it

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts