Alternanthera

Doggies!

49 minutes ago, Wicked Wulf said:

This is common with a bad bone.....from a bad place.

Actually only buy bones made in North America........Brazil is ok......and Argentina (lots of cattle)-- but do not buy bones from India and China.....those make dogs sick. If they are not labelled I don't buy -- also no chicken or pork bones unless a big ham bone.......I also stay away from rawhide bones.....as with slobber they turn back into leather and can block digestive track.

Normally they get better pretty fast......Sterling eats bones like rock candy......super powerful chewer.......so I have to be careful what he gets...I call them dinosaur bones because they average about 14-18 inches long lol....

So sorry Angie got a bad bone [crying]

I buy all his bones at the tractor supply or off Amazon cheap from good sellers I know have good USA bones cured or roasted.

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking is maybe a bad bone so I put it in the green bin, I will look at the label next time to see where it is from.

I don't get raw hide bones, but get raw hide "chips" from the Bulk Barn and she will snarf it down in an hour, at her age she needs to chew so want to give her a variety, a tennis ball is done in 20 minutes...

She seems to be better, no gas, and I took her on an hour walk in the fields, she was running and playing, but has not had a dump since this mornings accident, I want to seeing what it looks like before she has free rain of the house.

The thing about where I live, it can go from winter to summer in a day and this time of year, back to winter again, we really don't get a "spring" as such...

Any whooo... it is to be 26C today so the pupper and I went for an early morning walk in the "back 40" behind my property, she loves going back there, I bring a ball and keep throwing it, she just runs and runs.

p0spxIm.jpg

On 4/23/2018 at 3:27 PM, Dudeist Priest said:

My pupper, now 14 weeks, with legs/feet way too big for her body, has finally learned how to get up the flight of stairs. I was in the bedroom putting laundry away thinking that one of the kids had their eye on the dog; NOPE!  I come out of the bedroom to see Angie lying on the floor in the hall way, happy crunching down on kitty litter "treats" [scared] Cat *** and litter smeared all over the floor and her face... [cursing]

The cat litter is NOT a snack buffet!!!

We used to have this problem with our first dog 20 years ago, needed to move the pan... 

solution : get rid of the cat!!!!! those nasty rat *** are no good for no one or nothing!!!!

your poor pup is sick from the cat poo, the vet will tell you the same......the stuff is absolutely toxic!

1 hour ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

solution : get rid of the cat!!!!! those nasty rat *** are no good for no one or nothing!!!!

your poor pup is sick from the cat poo, the vet will tell you the same......the stuff is absolutely toxic!

saddest-cat-luhu-maggie-liu-lanlan731-90

Actually, he is right......some dogs are attracted to cat litter and cat poo.......it is very bad for them.......but I am not suggesting you get rid of your cats lmao.

Ahhh has she been banished to outside? I hope she gets to come back inside when ok. They are family to me....and my family sleeps indoors lol......actually in my bed with me most of the time lol.

They know the words............'ok guys lets go to bed' and they race for the best spot to cuddle lol.

This is a pic from last year lol

nWuLwMz.jpg?3

Edited by Wicked Wulf
sorry about LONG post blank.......it won't let me fix....you have no idea what it takes just to post a pic

well done @Alternanthera lmfao

i have bird houses on my city property where we have got the most beautiful wild birds that took them up for their houses, but for the past couple of years.......cats come and kill off the birds at night. I dunno who's cats they are or where they come from, but they don't actually eat the birds(so, they're not hungry) they just kill them. THIS, is why i hate cats and @SeaPetals , i don't give them a bad rap! They make themselves hated by their behavior. I have, literally thousands of animals including buck(various), zebra, lion, giraffe etc. etc. on my farm and i have a great love and respect for even the smallest little lizards, even spiders don't get killed in my house(they just get a ride outside on top of the broom lol ), but cats...no ways. I don't like them and never will!!!

50 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

THIS, is why i hate cats and @SeaPetals , i don't give them a bad rap! They make themselves hated by their behavior. I have, literally thousands of animals including buck(various), zebra, lion, giraffe etc. etc. on my farm and i have a great love and respect for even the smallest little lizards, even spiders don't get killed in my house(they just get a ride outside on top of the broom lol ), but cats...no ways. I don't like them and never will!!!

I have never come across cats that just kill,  I have cats they kill and eat what they kill,  very fine hunters and healthy.  I wish they would not eat the field rats, makes them sick for so many people place poison out to kill the rats.  There are a few neighbors around in my area that have a true hate for cats they have no shame or trouble dropping them dead and throwing them out into the road.  Needless killers they are,  all due to their hate for this animal.  They are all God's creatures.   A few years ago,  driving down the back road,  a car with young boys saw chickens plucking close to the road so the car whipped that way and ran many of them down,  just for fun,  then they speed off like a hurricane blowing in the wind, made me angry tried to catch up with them do get the license plate # I never could,  I thought about my life,  do not think they thought much for their lives, that car was going well over 80, back road has some hairy curves,  needless to say they got away with their fun.  I do not like spiders or snakes,  I feel I am definently a killer with those creatures and you can include flies, mosquitoes in there.  Hope your healing well.  (((((GengisKhan)))))

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts