fabioramosfilho

Conrad is not active, does not work

When I select the information button on Conrad I don't find any of this information. Walls? Gates? Roads? Not in the description. Is there a secret manifesto available somewhere to read these in and outs? Could care less about the stars but a fair game is fun. This isn't it.

54 minutes ago, OLIVIATHEORIGINAL said:

When I select the information button on Conrad I don't find any of this information. Walls? Gates? Roads? Not in the description. Is there a secret manifesto available somewhere to read these in and outs? Could care less about the stars but a fair game is fun. This isn't it.

It has never been a secret.  On a normal keep, Conrad will not dock at a gate.  He also must have a place to dock or he stops and gets out as soon as he's deployed...people found that out and started alt accounts without getting wall pieces.  Then another player, Septerror43, figured out how to build a keep with all gates--the Terrordome.  If you do a little reading in the forum, there are several threads about the Terrordome in the General Discussion sub-forum.

1 hour ago, OLIVIATHEORIGINAL said:

[laugh] LOL its not a secret anymore  unless you have no clue at all[tongue]

2 hours ago, OLIVIATHEORIGINAL said:

There were a bunch of threads about the fact that Conrad does not attach to a gate before the terrordome was created. Several of us have alts without walls at all so that Conrad does not boost. Many have been making those for years. And most of us now use the terrordome to stop Conrams constantly that take all our crowns. It is a legitimate defense to one hero. But the terrordome and the no walls are subject to being 2 and 3 starred constantly by other heroes. Not being able to attach to a gate has been Conrad's Achilles Heel since the beginning of the game. All the heroes have their pros and cons. If you do not move Martell around in the upper ages, he dies before you can use all his taunts. Kourkouas dies quickly but he is still a great hero to use. This information is not found in the game, but, the information is here on the forum. There are all kinds of threads here. The wiki has a great deal of information as well. Any information about the game can be found if you are willing to spend some time reading. I advise all of my alliance mates to do so. But I also encourage them to ask questions. If you are not in an alliance that does so, you need to find a good teaching alliance that can help you learn all of these tips and tricks and especially how to use other heroes.

Good Luck![smile]

14 hours ago, OLIVIATHEORIGINAL said:

I have no clue at all. Happy? That make you feel better? You da man now? Can you now get to places you couldn't before? Care for a few emoticons to make this pleasant? Look in the mirror. Are the you friend a friend would want?

Try and find an alliance with plenty of active players in it. They can help you day by day and share their experiences.  A good alliance can really improve your enjoyment of the game. 

4 hours ago, Trikzter2000 said:

Great job, go through all your stuff and this makes you lose automatic because of sub bull that makes him not work at what you able do.

No one says he won't work....you just have to figure out how to get him to work....there are plenty of threads dedicated to the Terrordome layout if you care to read them.  It's not a particularly good layout for anything but those who use Conrad and can't figure it out.

I saw a weird layout (MarsTrollGhost). He uses the all gates layout, he is Age 10 fully upgraded but he is missing 8 resources (all quarries, some farms etc...)

How can one reach fully upgraded age 10 without a quarry. It would cost a fortune to buy the stones, food and wood or many years of battles to loot them.

Is there a hack where resources can be removed?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, ironwolf197046 said:

all you have to do is kill a gate that opens up a wall section before you drop Conrad and you will not have that issue.

What if your layout looks like this img%5D

In the general discussion forum go to please read this collection of guides & faq it shows how to make the gates here

14 minutes ago, nightwarrior690 said:

In the general discussion forum go to please read this collection of guides & faq it shows how to make the gates here

Some folks prefer not to help themselves by learning new things, it's easier to complain about things they don't know.[rolleyes]

Several of the players in my alliance had the same issue, Conrad did not deploy until all rams dead and attack was over. There where plenty of walls for Conrad to attach to. There is an issue.. Happened to me last night. This was on a revenge and should have easily defeated this defense.

27 minutes ago, candidcobra2433 said:

There where plenty of walls for Conrad to attach to.

Are you sure those 'walls' weren't gates? Here's one with plenty of what looks like walls:Qm6ILwd.jpg

On 3/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, POORFELLER said:

No one says he won't work....you just have to figure out how to get him to work....there are plenty of threads dedicated to the Terrordome layout if you care to read them.  It's not a particularly good layout for anything but those who use Conrad and can't figure it out.

I got it figured it was the first time I had that happen but have seen it and done it to work correctly