Tankdriver

Well, this is a 1st for me anyway....

I had a player create a ID, get to a level 5, join my alliance, stay for a day, just to leave me a message on chat, cussing me out, and telling me how much he hates me, how stupid I am, and he will attack me EVERYTIME my peace treaty runs out.....[scared]

I'm not sure, but, I think, I have ALWAYS been attacked every time my peace treaty runs out...... [laugh]

I'm getting a inflated ego, to think, that somebody would go to that much trouble just to cuss me out......

Now personally, I think that if you can't find better adjectives to describe a situation, than cliché worn out 4 letter words, it shows a very limited vocabulary, and a low educational level.  

But hey, that's just me......

Come on back and ask to join again. I'll let you back in, and we can continue your high level discussion, about me....

25 minutes ago, Tankdriver said:

I had a player create a ID, get to a level 5, join my alliance, stay for a day, just to leave me a message on chat, cussing me out, and telling me how much he hates me, how stupid I am, and he will attack me EVERYTIME my peace treaty runs out.....[scared]

Any reason why? Or is this just some random psycho [scared] Oh, and I agree with @LunarMojo it's pretty funny to see what lengths some people would go to, you should take it as a complement that someone made all that effort just to get at you. [lol]

2 hours ago, Tankdriver said:

I had a player create a ID, get to a level 5, join my alliance, stay for a day, just to leave me a message on chat...

Now personally, I think that if you can't find better adjectives to describe a situation, than cliché worn out 4 letter words... 

Did he dare say this terrible word - rams? [scared][lol]

2 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

Any reason why? Or is this just some random psycho [scared] Oh, and I agree with @LunarMojo it's pretty funny to see what lengths some people would go to, you should take it as a complement that someone made all that effort just to get at you. [lol]

Any reason Why?!! Lol.

I feel for you TD I really do. I still remember being ram rushed for the first time but even then I didn't realise what a game changer it would be. You found something new that's all, you hold no blame and your innovation should be congratulated.  

.......and in other news America was already there before Columbus discovered it.

34 minutes ago, Tankdriver said:

It's a GAME, have fun, or don't play........

Exactly.

I mean, I can understand the competitive spirit and all that, but c'mon, we're talking about a free mobile game here.

2 hours ago, Chuggles22 said:

Exactly.

I mean, I can understand the competitive spirit and all that, but c'mon, we're talking about a free mobile game here.

FREE??? Why did @Andy P tell me it was $10 a month, but if I sent the money directly to him he could get it dropped to $5 a month (because of his "connections")[cursing][cursing][cursing]

On 1/19/2018 at 9:57 AM, nightwarrior690 said:

one of my favorite quotes  " Profanity is the last refuge of the illiterate"

what does profanity mean [huh]

19 hours ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

what does profanity mean [huh]

pro·fan·i·ty
[prəˈfanədē]
NOUN
  1. blasphemous or obscene language:
    "an outburst of profanity"
    synonyms: oath · swear word · expletive · curse · obscenity · four-letter word · dirty word · blasphemy · swearing · foul language · bad language · cursing · cuss · cuss word · imprecation · execration

it was an ironic joke ppl

the quote was......

23 hours ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

" Profanity is the last refuge of the illiterate"

illiterate.........look up the meaning

so, if you do not even know what profanity means and you are that illiterate..........need i explain any further????????

lol, thx @Ragnar Sigurdson .............. at least one person got it ;)

14 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

it was an ironic joke ppl

Yes........we know this....that is why I posted a definition.....as a joke.