Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - 1/23 - 2-3pm PT

3 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

We'll be running another server maintenance tomorrow January 23rd from 2-3pm PT to work on some back-end things. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180123T220000&p1=tz_pt

39 minutes ago, DeNiSs said:

@Baroness Von Panda Is this somehow related to the fact that I can not use chat on any of my accounts? [mellow]

Uhhhh this is the first I'm hearing of chat issues, so nope not related. What's happening exactly?

3 hours ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

Just maintenance? No news? [crying]

Just maintenance :) There are some back-end changes happening with Xbox Live and we need to make sure we have our back-end stuff aligned with that. 

9 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Uhhhh this is the first I'm hearing of chat issues, so nope not related. What's happening exactly?

Chat and announcements are not available. There are only notifications of reinforcements.

And, it seems, this happens not only with me -

3 minutes ago, DeNiSs said:

Chat and announcements are not available. There are only notifications of reinforcements.

And, it seems, this happens not only with me -

Yeah, that's an old thread but I just saw the one new comment. It's likely Xbox related unfortunately but I'll check in with the team. 

3 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Yeah, that's an old thread but I just saw the one new comment. It's likely Xbox related unfortunately but I'll check in with the team. 

When I log in to one of my xbox accounts it takes forever. Seems to be on the xbox end though.

I'm having the same problem with chat and announcements. I've been to xbox live to verify my profile settings, and they're fine. But no change in accessing chat & announcements. I don't think I can do troop donations since I can't see any members needing them. Please look into it. It's not on my end.

4 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Just maintenance :) There are some back-end changes happening with Xbox Live and we need to make sure we have our back-end stuff aligned with that. 

I have a purely theoretical question - these two messages are somehow interrelated? [huh]

16 minutes ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

When I log in to one of my xbox accounts it takes forever......

@Baroness Von Panda notice the time has changed from 2-3 PM to 4-5 PM,  this might confuse a few is it still PT time?  It is not listed.

img%5D

8 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

We'll be running another server maintenance tomorrow January 23rd from 2-3pm PT to work on some back-end things.  Add 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

@SeaPetals, when it shows up as an announcement, it will announce it in your time zone. I noticed this the last couple of times that they have had server maintenance. [smile] Because I am in the eastern time zone, it says 5pm to 6pm for me. Those in Central will be 4pm to 5pm. I think it is great that they are doing this now.  [thumbup]

Have not had access to Chat for about 24 hours (on all my alts). I can donate troops (and see who else donated troops) but cannot add anything to Chat (unless I do it from my smart phone, which I just did for the 1st time ever about two minutes ago). This just impacts my PC usage. Hopefully your maintenance update will resolve the problem. I notice if someone asks for troops, you can see the request in Chat. And you can see if someone was invited to join your alliance, but nothing else can be read from a PC.

Malgré votre intervention pour maintenance d'hier, je n'ai toujours pas accès à mon chat et à mes annonces. j'ai été revoir mes paramètres XBOX et ils sont corrects. Pouvez vous m'aider ? Merci

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts