Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch 1.26 - Coming Jan 31st

Not sure if this is related to the new patch, but now I'm getting a message "This castle cannot be viewed at this time.  Please try again later."  Any insights?

16 minutes ago, PJM1112 said:

Not sure if this is related to the new patch, but now I'm getting a message "This castle cannot be viewed at this time.  Please try again later."  Any insights?

Yes, if you do not have the patch, you will not be able to see other castles that do. You need to go to the MS store and download the new version and install it.

Querida Baronesa 

Creo que es el momento en el que el juego se realiza una nueva actualización de la edad que hace 1 año y medio que no se hace nada hace un año que no se puede jugar 3 años atrás que el juego lo que hizo ABURRIDO "¿Qué es eso?" MUCHA RAZON por eso sugiero que actualicen una nueva edad con nuevos desafíos de lo CONTRARIO PERDERAN MAS JUGADORES, es más si se fijan en los lideres y mejor que los jugadores antes de su promedio de coronas rondaban las 13000 o 12000 hoy el promedio es de 10000 eso significa que se estan aburriendo ya que no hay nuevos desafíos !!!!!

Hi.

After the change, I can no longer view old battles, not on target logs and not even on my own log.

I have deleted the previous version of the game and downloaded and reinstalled it, to no avail.

I read that "the new version may take up to 48 hours to reach all regions" - does this mean me (in Israel)?

7 minutes ago, UnusedRapier162 said:

Hi.

After the change, I can no longer view old battles, not on target logs and not even on my own log.

I have deleted the previous version of the game and downloaded and reinstalled it, to no avail.

I read that "the new version may take up to 48 hours to reach all regions" - does this mean me (in Israel)?

That's normal when a new patch is done.  Nothing from the old version is available as you would have a version mismatch.  New stuff will be normal.

16 minutes ago, POORFELLER said:

That's normal when a new patch is done.  Nothing from the old version is available as you would have a version mismatch.  New stuff will be normal.

Yes. I can see past battles after the update. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, OozyPoem3665122 said:

Have been unable to view one of my revenge battles, I guess this is due to a patch happening.

yes it is[smile]

*** *** update ***. Error correction? Will not be more well error increase I get to attack 100 *** crowns and no reconnection pilot error in the sum of commands. Less 361 crowns gifted to a mindundi of tresmil crowns you pity and disgust

mielda mielda mielda de game *** aoe castle siege

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, POORFELLER said:

No, but unless it's different, you'll lose any revenges you were planning.

You don't lose revenges.........you lose the ability to watch any replays that were before the patch.

how come everytime there's a patch, the next day my game is messed up?  I keep getting "revenge is not available now.  Please try again later. "  Last time there was a patch the same *** thing happened.  Any ideas how to fix it?

9 minutes ago, Lightfoot44 said:

how come everytime there's a patch, the next day my game is messed up?  I keep getting "revenge is not available now.  Please try again later. "  Last time there was a patch the same *** thing happened.  Any ideas how to fix it?

Revenge will become available when you and the "revenge" don't have a version mismatch.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts