Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch 1.26 - Coming Jan 31st

10 minutes ago, Lightfoot44 said:

how come everytime there's a patch, the next day my game is messed up?  I keep getting "revenge is not available now.  Please try again later. "  Last time there was a patch the same *** thing happened.  Any ideas how to fix it?

Read up.......you not only have to have the new patch......others have to have it also for you to 'see' them.....You lose replays unless current.......but revenges can be affected if they are on the old patch also.

On ‎31‎.‎1‎.‎2018‎ г. at 10:13 AM, rociogarcia92 said:

This game is going to die .....

First time someone post it was at 2015. But the game is still alive... ... ...

9 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

We're looking in to this as a handful of players on 8.1 aren't seeing a patch yet.

I still haven't got the new update either on any of my accounts and I'm using Win10. What's more I live in California, the same time zone I believe as SGI and for some reason, most of the time when a new patch comes out often we are the last one to receive it, is there a reason for this? This is not just me, but other players from the West Coast that I have talked to seem to experience the same thing. 

5 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

I still haven't got the new update either on any of my accounts and I'm using Win10. What's more I live in California, the same time zone I believe as SGI and for some reason, most of the time when a new patch comes out often we are the last one to receive it, is there a reason for this? This is not just me, but other players from the West Coast that I have talked to seem to experience the same thing. 

Timezones have absolutely nothing to do with us, or where we are. This is entirely down to stores and when they propagate it. 

12 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Timezones have absolutely nothing to do with us, or where we are. This is entirely down to stores and when they propagate it. 

Yeah, that's what I figured.[sad] For whatever reason my MS store is usually the last to propagate them. But, I do live in California, so you can draw your own conclusions as to why it takes them a while to get around to it.[rolleyes][lol]

3 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:
3 hours ago, OziGamer said:

Any idea, why i cant get an update at my wintab 8.1 ???

We're looking in to this as a handful of players on 8.1 aren't seeing a patch yet.

I have windows 8.1 & I am on the East Coast of the U.S. There is nothing in the windows store.   Also will it be an update or do I have to delete the game & reinstall it?   [huh]

2 minutes ago, HippyHootAKA13 said:

I have windows 8.1 & I am on the East Coast of the U.S. There is nothing in the windows store.   Also will it be an update or do I have to delete the game & reinstall it?   [huh]

We're still looking in to this but it looks like Win 8.1 didn't deploy properly. We're working to get it out, and when it is it'll just be a regular update.

8 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

We're still looking in to this but it looks like Win 8.1 didn't deploy properly. We're working to get it out, and when it is it'll just be a regular update.

Thank you ,Baroness for the super quick reply. [rolleyes]   I will be watching for that update ! [thumbup]

This is true: Two android phones in the same house one is nougat and the other is lollipop. About 12 hours ago,  couldn't play on the nougat because it gave the message. "Version mismatch please update to the latest version"

went to Play store to check, no option to update but keep getting the message to update to the latest version whenever I open the app. Deleted the app and re-installed on it. Still same problem

-the lollipop hasn't got that message yet since the last but one patch and up till now,  but still able to log in and battle on it. Even to view replays of its current battles. 

Both phones are in the same time zone,  and in  the same house........is this the rapture? Has one been taken and the other left?[lol]

9 hours ago, Kicho said:

First time someone post it was at 2015. But the game is still alive... ... ...

What will be the sign of thy coming?

For in the last days,  there will be false prophets. [lol]

Не могу обновить игру на Андроид, когда будет обновление? В магазине только старая версия 1.25 на которой игра не запускается.... Хороший подарок в конце лиги от разработчиков...  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts