Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch 1.26 - Coming Jan 31st

After patch. Everytime, when I enter my castle, I see the message - "Unable to make the purchase, please try again.". What is it? You try get my money? Win10

This appear to my account AdressedSpoon0, but my second account CTOleWar - not have this message.

8 minutes ago, Evg838_527 said:

Не могу обновить игру на Андроид, когда будет обновление? В магазине только старая версия 1.25 на которой игра не запускается.... Хороший подарок в конце лиги от разработчиков...  

Новый апгрейд может взят 48 часов до того как всех достигнет, это не виновность разработчиков а проблема с WinStore и когда они распространят этот АГ. И к томуже там какаято проблема с Win8.1, они работают над этом. :)

Still can't update on Android... Do you guys know if update is live on all regions and for all Android versions? I have Nougat 7.0 on Ecuador, south America... Help...

I've updated the game on my WinPhone8.1 and Win10 tablet, but still can't update on my windows 8.1 notebook.

It would be nice to have a direct link to a patch so we can download and install it manually. 

Lol,  I don't understand all these. I downloaded the patch 1.26 from apkpure.com because up till now I don't get the update option from Google play store. "Had parsing the package" problem when trying to install it.  I read from here that it'll take about up till 48 hours so still waiting. But was getting this "version mismatch message" so couldn't log in. Just cleared cache memory and app data, now I can log in and battle. [omg]

For the windows PC,  the new patch is working perfectly, but I don't know what's up with Android. Some iOS users too have brought up complaints. 

17 minutes ago, Sog said:

I've updated the game on my WinPhone8.1 and Win10 tablet, but still can't update on my windows 8.1 notebook.

It would be nice to have a direct link to a patch so we can download and install it manually. 

The 48 hours ends in 2 hours 20 mins time,  so let's wait and see. 

Just now, HippyHootAKA13 said:

Still no update & of course my 1st place League win in Knights, has not appeared, or the gold!   [thumbdn][glare][cursing]

I still haven't received the patch, but I did get the gold for #1 in the Champion league. [thumbup][lol]

5 minutes ago, HippyHootAKA13 said:

Still no update & of course my 1st place League win in Knights, has not appeared, or the gold!   [thumbdn][glare][cursing]

The gold can take awhile, up to two hours (sometimes more, but that's their claim, and they are sticking to it).

Windows 8.1 users: We're aware that the update isn't reaching you, and we're working on it. I don't have a time frame for you right now.

Android users: We're seeing a handful of reports that Android users aren't getting 1.26 - if this is happening to you I need to know what version of Android you're running and which country you're in. Thanks! 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts