Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch 1.26 - Coming Jan 31st

Recommended Posts

I´ve tryed to wrote to SGI before in a matter of a bug - No answer at all.

When anything happens, they allways blame MS and say they don´t bother. You pay for gold and that´s the answer. If they really like there players they should ask everytime if they could help.

Last time we had a major bug Baronesse Phasma said how GOOD they ware and helped MS, WHAAT!!?

Do you care of youre players or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, Wicked Wulf said:

You don't lose revenges.........you lose the ability to watch any replays that were before the patch.

Can't Revenge.... Can't View.... but can still get attacked... sounds like lost revenges to me ... at least after the five... and can't revenge the new 5 either...  Hope the Win 8.1 update arrives Monday... would really love to fight back lol

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

We're looking in to this as a handful of players on 8.1 aren't seeing a patch yet.

Much Appreciated... but can still play even if can't revenge... just have to find new victims ... still plenty of Castles out there to fight (win or lose - Preferably Win)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could it be that this is just another way to FORCE Windows 8.1 users to get Windows 10?  I HAD Windows 10 before, but it sucked so bad I went back to Windows 8.1.  Why would ANYONE release a patch that doesn't work for everyone, unless a conspiracy is afoot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am a Windows 8.1 user and wont let me update via the store because it says no updates are available......what now?

3 hours ago, Lightfoot44 said:

Could it be that this is just another way to FORCE Windows 8.1 users to get Windows 10?  I HAD Windows 10 before, but it sucked so bad I went back to Windows 8.1.  Why would ANYONE release a patch that doesn't work for everyone, unless a conspiracy is afoot?

Itsz a scam, its how they make money.....simple as that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AssO said:

Good news: After running the MS tool Appsdiagnostic10, i could install the new version from the store - try it !

It did not help me on Win8.1 - the application did not find any problems with the Windows store [thumbdn]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it worth the trouble? Will there be new content? Will there be a new age?

What was once a great game is now becoming boring and problems like this with updates is a shame when you should be taking care of remaining gamers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finally been able to upgrade my Windows 8.1 version of the game. I thank you, and I'm sure all other Windows 8.1 users thank you! Please don't forget us (again) when you next update the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, GrownAcorn said:

Am a Windows 8.1 user and wont let me update via the store because it says no updates are available......what now?

Itsz a scam, its how they make money.....simple as that

There is no conspiracy or scam. As a software engineer myself, I can pretty confidently tell you that the reason it didn't work on 8.1 is simply because nobody at Microsoft and SGI are still using 8.1. So they just never tested that it worked on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.02.2018 at 12:35 AM, GenericTagName said:

There is no conspiracy or scam. As a software engineer myself, I can pretty confidently tell you that the reason it didn't work on 8.1 is simply because nobody at Microsoft and SGI are still using 8.1. So they just never tested that it worked on it.

That is, you think that they tested all compatible versions of Android and iOS, and did not test only Win8?

And because they don't use this version of Windows, players on Win8 have a problem using chat? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      24236
    • Total Posts
      244599