Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrebuchetFodder

Patch Notes 1.4

Get out dudes i havent cheat once. Cheating is leaving game stay online when ur actually somewhere else or sleeping. Thats cheating! How would u like being interupted in res goal chase? Ofcourse ill whine cuz its totally unfair. And yea as i point it if they want all quality and good players leave this game they are on correct way.

About stones when u get to age 8 ull see how it is to get em. And food yeah how big pain acc will be ull see!

So cheating = preventing others from attacking your castle by online for days.

And preventing others from attacking your castle for only 16 hours is different [lol]

By your logic serial killer = murderer and kill just a couple is fine.

You talk about your goal this and that but what about others ... don't they have their own goal to?

Or your goal are more important than others [confused]

What do you think you are ... the center of Castle Siege universe [lol]

After I log off I was attacked immediately and lost 9000 food (I have 120000), 8000 wood (I have 120000) and 70 stone (I have 2000) ... so what [laugh]

When my turn to attack I just try to gain more.

If you don't want to attacked by other player you played wrong game ... try Farmville [lol]

[lol][love] farmville so great analog [love][lol]

Seems you havent done the homework before speaking dude. I do stand attacks on my castle - win loose whatosoever i dont care but when i aim up i do care to do it asap i see i have time to do so. Then its not good being consta back forward strategies. U need just go for it and do it. Then Everybody can attack ya even 50 times when u once get what u like to have uped. Get crowns or res (normally i have many wood and food) i duno care [biggrin]

Please dont get confused! ITs all very simple [lol]When u play u dont want get kicked out and robbed. Its like in your workplace and somebody comes no security u bein robbed! HA WUT YA GONA DO NOW!

Did you mean 'When u play for 16 hours u dont want get kicked out and robbed' [lol]

Of course Dude. Yea everybody have goals. There are tactics to achieve them.

In my case when i have the time and desire i play all day/days many hours.

Imagine next situation. You are selling apples on market. Ur behind your stand 10-12 hours. You are there selling. In the 8 hour somebody cames u freeze and robe your profits. How u gonna like that?

I dont prevent none from attacking me when im off. Everybodys welcome to break theyr heads into my walls or beat the *** out of me. Defs dosnt depends on your layout or whatsoeva else but opponent and his execution! But when im ONLINE im firmly against being attacked and interrupt during my chases. U can attack me when i leave the game. And im definitly not from players who consta online. You can catch me during my daytimes while i have work outside. That time i cannot be online obviously. Even before this patch i have never cheated my online time. When im online I AM online physically behind phone and be sure im watching over my castle while im chasing any res goal! Ofcourse i dont want to be drag consta back forward cuz u can never get more tahn certain fixed (NOT TRANSPARENT) amount of loot % available to get. What u can get of any attack is other thing to discuss.

Finally all ends up in that point that no matter what u do how u plan, buy, tactic u will be overall F-ed up by the system itself. For me i dont see any reason of buy gold anymore when things stand this way. Its just waste of real money and time! For what being interrupted, forced kicked out while chasing res goals. No thx u wont see none profits of my hardly earned money till u make it clear so we can tactic out by set game rules!

I dont prevent none from attacking me when im off.

So others can attack you only if you have spent your resources [lol]

You post your whining all over the place but your point are simple...

1. You don't want to be attacked before you reach your goal.

2. You can't protect your unspent resources by being online all the time because anti cheat system has kicked you out after 16 hours of constant online.

Take your time and read your own post dude ... it's funny [lol]

12:46 again kicked of from game while attacking, again loose my crowns... you´re killing this game friends... The stability you promise is ruining the game, game was good twoo updates before, after that you simply ruined the gameplay with disconections and lots of bugs. Try please to make game stable before doing any steps. And I was hoping that the flame bug was patched for all, my fire tower still refuses to fire. The defense towers are unbalanced is this update, they can shoot 10 cavalry at once (level 3 french cavalry!). In my alliance where I´m the emperor lots of people are complaining the same and thinking abandoning the game since last update. Please take this in consideration or you will really kill this for ever.

2. You can't protect your unspent resources by being online all the time because anti cheat system has kicked you out after 16 hours of constant online.

AHAHAHHA dude your read and hear what u want to! U dont even get my point. I wasnt kicked after 16 hour rush. I was kicked around 8. Which are not enuf even with buying time to reach goal for a day! I cant spend real money everyday for 2000 gold coins keep on rushing cuz i got the time now. When i know i wont have the time so i just dont do it (playing all day, aiming res goal)

And dude if ud care to make your homework before speaking u would of surely notice that i leave tons of sources available to be looted during my offline time (sleeping or im outside somewhere whatsoeva). If u wonder how to do that its easy check my logs! Not to mention that im desired target for crowns as well due to fact im 1 of the toppers!

This patch intended to cut cheaters from being 24/7 online and add some cool new staff to rush for. But instead patch make it impossible to rush any goal above 300-500K food/wood or 70-120K sotnes. Let me ask ya how often u find castle with more than 10K stones available to loot? Are u age 8? Wuts the case with ya do you profit from this product?

The fact is the game itself is one ***HEAT for PROFITS! They need to put visible rules for everyone. They cannot have option to spend real money without having TRANSPARENT RULES for playing this "FREE GAME". Otherwise its not fair to customers as it is now. Other ridiculous thing here is that there is no progress tree made by developers in wiki or anywhere. Some random volunteers make it before few weeks ago for unknown reasons - fame most likely! (Great job guys thank ya [thumbup] )

You see biggest problem of them all is that MS and devs dosnt really care if we suffer playing the game or have joy of it. They care of profits man none else! Until they steal from our pockets while blurring our eyes with ridiculously bug fixes (as i still sometimes get d/cs or crashes while scoutings, not to mention 2 months of non properly working towers, now im forced kicked out, etc.) i just cant leave it be without say what i have to say. AS I pay i have the right to say!

AHAHAHHA dude your read and hear what u want to! U dont even get my point. I wasnt kicked after 16 hour rush. I was kicked around 8. Which are not enuf even with buying time to reach goal for a day! I cant spend real money everyday for 2000 gold coins keep on rushing cuz i got the time now. When i know i wont have the time so i just dont do it (playing all day, aiming res goal)

And dude if ud care to make your homework before speaking u would of surely notice that i leave tons of sources available to be looted during my offline time (sleeping or im outside somewhere whatsoeva). If u wonder how to do that its easy check my logs! Not to mention that im desired target for crowns as well due to fact im 1 of the toppers!

This patch intended to cut cheaters from being 24/7 online and add some cool new staff to rush for. But instead patch make it impossible to rush any goal above 300-500K food/wood or 70-120K sotnes. Let me ask ya how often u find castle with more than 10K stones available to loot? Are u age 8? Wuts the case with ya do you profit from this product?

The fact is the game itself is one ***HEAT for PROFITS! They need to put visible rules for everyone. They cannot have option to spend real money without having TRANSPARENT RULES for playing this "FREE GAME". Otherwise its not fair to customers as it is now. ...

It is ok to share your point and I respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean everybody has to agree with you. I do not agree with you for instance on a couple of matters:

yes, this game is free to download and you can (given enough time) reach the end of the game without paying a single cent. I agree that paying would make it easier to finish quicker (pay-to-win-quicker) but the fact is that you don't have to do that.

I also don't agree that it is impossible to gather enough resources. If you can not reach a goal in one day, leave your stack overnight, you will get looted, but you will also get a peace treaty, giving you protection. The next day you can continue gathering the resources you need. I will agree with you that it can be frustrating to see your resources gone, but this is how the game is designed.

... Other ridiculous thing here is that there is no progress tree made by developers in wiki or anywhere. Some random volunteers make it before few weeks ago for unknown reasons - fame most likely! (Great job guys thank ya [thumbup] ) ...

I happen to be one of those random volunteers that made the tech tree for this game. I want you to know why: First of all, I wanted it for myself, just like you, I wanted to be able to see how much progress I made etc. A second reason to make it was because I like this game and since I can't spend 24h per day online, I decided to start working on it during the cooldown of troops and heroes. In the end it was my friend denpries (whom I made the techtree with) who suggested putting it online. After some positive reactions from the mods here, we posted it. We are NOT connected to Microsoft or the game in any way, exept that we like to play.

... You see biggest problem of them all is that MS and devs dosnt really care if we suffer playing the game or have joy of it. They care of profits man none else! Until they steal from our pockets while blurring our eyes with ridiculously bug fixes (as i still sometimes get d/cs or crashes while scoutings' date=' not to mention 2 months of non properly working towers, now im forced kicked out, etc.) i just cant leave it be without say what i have to say. AS I pay i have the right to say![/quote']

With this I also do not agree; Microsoft is not stealing from you. YOU are the one who is paying, because you want to. I will say it again: you CAN play this game without paying. Furthermore, I think the devs did a great job on patching. For me the game got a lot more stable since the start (although there seem to be people who have some problems with disconnections). I think the devs are working hard to fix the issues we all find, and they will bring out the patches as soon as they can. Remember that making a game (or debugging) is a lot more work than playing the game.

OK TF i just been interupted by kickin off and msg ur under attack. Im definitely not cheating but play 12-16 hours per day in my free days. Now explain me pls how to manage to get this 200K stones when soft kick me off the game during my chase for res goal? Or maybe 500K wood. This just happen im under attack now in the middle of my rush. Thank you very much!

So that post isn't you [confused]

[lol]

JUST FFFFFFFF lovely dude. 2 defs now with total amount lost following:

-25K food

-16,5K wood

-14K stones

aw wait im kicked out again just FFF AWEOSOME

Tons of resources [confused]

You start whining and moaning like a girl when lost that amount [lol]

Dev say cheater = user who stay online by any mean to prevent attack ... whether you put your hand on your tablet while sleeping or use your cat to sit on top of your tablet or use clicker etc YOU ARE A CHEATER.

I think I'm done with you cheater ... I feels like I'm a little more stupid now [lol]

Keep whining dude [lol]

The fact is the game itself is one ***HEAT for PROFITS! They need to put visible rules for everyone. They cannot have option to spend real money without having TRANSPARENT RULES for playing this "FREE GAME". Otherwise its not fair to customers as it is now. ...

It is ok to share your point and I respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean everybody has to agree with you. I do not agree with you for instance on a couple of matters:

yes, this game is free to download and you can (given enough time) reach the end of the game without paying a single cent. I agree that paying would make it easier to finish quicker (pay-to-win-quicker) but the fact is that you don't have to do that.

I also don't agree that it is impossible to gather enough resources. If you can not reach a goal in one day, leave your stack overnight, you will get looted, but you will also get a peace treaty, giving you protection. The next day you can continue gathering the resources you need. I will agree with you that it can be frustrating to see your resources gone, but this is how the game is designed.

... Other ridiculous thing here is that there is no progress tree made by developers in wiki or anywhere. Some random volunteers make it before few weeks ago for unknown reasons - fame most likely! (Great job guys thank ya [thumbup] ) ...

I happen to be one of those random volunteers that made the tech tree for this game. I want you to know why: First of all, I wanted it for myself, just like you, I wanted to be able to see how much progress I made etc. A second reason to make it was because I like this game and since I can't spend 24h per day online, I decided to start working on it during the cooldown of troops and heroes. In the end it was my friend denpries (whom I made the techtree with) who suggested putting it online. After some positive reactions from the mods here, we posted it. We are NOT connected to Microsoft or the game in any way, exept that we like to play.

... You see biggest problem of them all is that MS and devs dosnt really care if we suffer playing the game or have joy of it. They care of profits man none else! Until they steal from our pockets while blurring our eyes with ridiculously bug fixes (as i still sometimes get d/cs or crashes while scoutings' date=' not to mention 2 months of non properly working towers, now im forced kicked out, etc.) i just cant leave it be without say what i have to say. AS I pay i have the right to say![/quote']

With this I also do not agree; Microsoft is not stealing from you. YOU are the one who is paying, because you want to. I will say it again: you CAN play this game without paying. Furthermore, I think the devs did a great job on patching. For me the game got a lot more stable since the start (although there seem to be people who have some problems with disconnections). I think the devs are working hard to fix the issues we all find, and they will bring out the patches as soon as they can. Remember that making a game (or debugging) is a lot more work than playing the game.

Maibee you´re one of the lucky guys that finds the game more stable, in my alliance from 50 people maybe 30 complain the contrary. Yes the game is a lot worser on the update, thats fact. If you wish I can paste the opinion of 30 or more people complaining about that in the last update.

Maibee you´re one of the lucky guys that finds the game more stable, in my alliance from 50 people maybe 30 complain the contrary. Yes the game is a lot worser on the update, thats fact. If you wish I can paste the opinion of 30 or more people complaining about that in the last update.

The plural of opinion is not fact. Keep up the good work though [wink].

OK TF i just been interupted by kickin off and msg ur under attack. Im definitely not cheating but play 12-16 hours per day in my free days. Now explain me pls how to manage to get this 200K stones when soft kick me off the game during my chase for res goal? Or maybe 500K wood. This just happen im under attack now in the middle of my rush. Thank you very much!

[lol]

-25K food

-16,5K wood

-14K stones

Dev say cheater = user who stay online by any mean to prevent attack ... whether you put your hand on your tablet while sleeping or use your cat to sit on top of your tablet or use clicker etc YOU ARE A CHEATER.

I think I'm done with you cheater ... I feels like I'm a little more stupid now [lol]

Keep whining dude [lol]

Yea u are more stupid now. U show u cannot even get near to the points im putting on this issue. As i said u just read and hear what u want to!

Yea being active player is considered cheater? How funny point u make kid [lol] better learn to think 1st before speaking.

Go back read all and probably ull understand.

Game is completely unbalanced, the towers simply have to much power, how is it possible a level 2 tower slaughtering 7 german level 3 fighters in one shot? its sad to see people going out of the game in mass. In my aliance the top 10 players abandon they castles

[lol]

-25K food

-16,5K wood

-14K stones

Keep whining dude [lol]

I agree with BG VANDAL you just read and hear what you want to. Reread her posts carefully, don't use your brain and you should apologize to her now [cursing]

[lol]

-25K food

-16,5K wood

-14K stones

Keep whining dude [lol]

I agree with BG VANDAL you just read and hear what you want to. Reread her posts carefully, don't use your brain and you should apologize to her now [cursing]

I also agree with him. The game ***s since last update. Full of bugs and changed complete the gameplay. Ruined the game experience.

Game is completely unbalanced' date=' the towers simply have to much power, how is it possible a level 2 tower slaughtering 7 german level 3 fighters in one shot? its sad to see people going out of the game in mass. In my aliance the top 10 players abandon they castles[/quote']

An archer tower lv 2 can't slaughter 7 Teutonic's at lv 3...

Game is completely unbalanced' date=' the towers simply have to much power, how is it possible a level 2 tower slaughtering 7 german level 3 fighters in one shot? its sad to see people going out of the game in mass. In my aliance the top 10 players abandon they castles[/quote']

An archer tower lv 2 can't slaughter 7 Teutonic's at lv 3...

Not arch tower the other one.

And could you please tell winrich he should shoot not playing playstation on the place where I tell him to shoot! lol

So after some days playing this aberration here some great bugs.

Towers unbalanced, they have to much power.

Cavalry (french) have no more power against castles.

Champions against castles are useless, I´ve tryied firing 22 with the english king at a level 7 castle and he didn´t break!!!

Troops hang in walls often.

The winrich level 3 teuton doens t fire where it should staying hanging and dyies.

The balance between attack forces and defense forces his unbalanced.

Only with trebuches you can do something in the game.

Facit, how can someone be called a cheater when the rules of the game are allways changing? This is cheating the players!!! The French archers should get theyr old powers back if you want to have the game unbalanced (towers), that was a great feature, don´t understand why you constantly remove powers to certain types of troops. A player investes a lot of resources and time upgrading it and from a day to another you simply remove habilities. This is not cheating but tricking the players!

And at level 8 paying 1125 food for browsing castles with 0 crowns is a bit expensive isn´t?

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts