Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

civilplain

SOMETHING REALLY WRONG.

Hi folks and friends, i am the Empress of Eilte OF Empire.

Our alliance announcements section create chaotic condition in past we lose many players including our emperor. 5-6 month ago( not remember exactly) two player  who supposed to be  culprit ;leave alliance and the problem of  vanishing announcements solved . but 3-4 days ago both player returned to alliance  because our old emperor quit game. today is 4th day of return and announcements vanished mysteriously  yesterday nigh  in front of me. now.... most of you thinking i promoted them to lord. and they deleted all advertisements. i know right. . . . problem is they are not LORD but they still able to interfere with game. HOW!!! 

IF ANY OF YOU FACE SIMILAR ISSUE THEN PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HELP ME OUT THIS STRANGE SITUATION  WHO MAKE OUR EMPEROR QUIT GAME. I DON T WANT TO QUIT SO YOUNG !!   

1 hour ago, civilplain said:

Hi folks and friends, i am the Empress of Eilte OF Empire.

Our alliance announcements section create chaotic condition in past we lose many players including our emperor. 5-6 month ago( not remember exactly) two player  who supposed to be  culprit ;leave alliance and the problem of  vanishing announcements solved . but 3-4 days ago both player returned to alliance  because our old emperor quit game. today is 4th day of return and announcements vanished mysteriously  yesterday nigh  in front of me. now.... most of you thinking i promoted them to lord. and they deleted all advertisements. i know right. . . . problem is they are not LORD but they still able to interfere with game. HOW!!! 

IF ANY OF YOU FACE SIMILAR ISSUE THEN PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HELP ME OUT THIS STRANGE SITUATION  WHO MAKE OUR EMPEROR QUIT GAME. I DON T WANT TO QUIT SO YOUNG !!   

Did you menage to talk with this two players?

What did they said? 

Send a personal message to@Baroness Von Panda with your gamer tag and screen shots of the announcements, so she can look what may couse the problem.

23 hours ago, Kicho said:

Did you menage to talk with this two players?

What did they said? 

thanks for reply. i already send a very detailed PM to your suggested name. our problem is more complicated then appear  and i cant tell you here. i will try to send you via PM.

that is weird if you are positive these two players are the guilty ones you can always toss them out and change to request to join so they can't cause anymore trouble sounds like you don't  want them cause of prior problems so your the boss.[mad]

7 hours ago, nightwarrior690 said:

that is weird if you are positive these two players are the guilty ones you can always toss them out and change to request to join so they can't cause anymore trouble sounds like you don't  want them cause of prior problems so your the boss.[mad]

Right, but it seems that they have more than one account in her alliance. So kicking them will make them more aggressive. 

if you know which accts they have toss the lot and if you change to request to join all they can do is keep asking to come back if these guys are that petty I don't think I would want to deal with them at all its hard enough to try to run an alliance when everyone works together the last thing you need is a player messing with you and as unfriendly as chat is to start with I would be going ballistic myself some of my guys were deleting post accidentally I posted a sign saying leave the darn red X alone and finally stopped it or I would have looked like this [drool] LOL 

1 hour ago, nightwarrior690 said:

if you know which accts they have toss the lot and if you change to request to join all they can do is keep asking to come back if these guys are that petty I don't think I would want to deal with them at all its hard enough to try to run an alliance when everyone works together the last thing you need is a player messing with you and as unfriendly as chat is to start with I would be going ballistic myself some of my guys were deleting post accidentally I posted a sign saying leave the darn red X alone and finally stopped it or I would have looked like this [drool] LOL 

thank you for your kind interest in my problem, what you suggest is only works if you perfectly know the culprit. main problem is i am not 100 % sure  about the culprit. i asked for the help regarding identification but i received a political answer instead.

it is always a tough job to shoot enemy hide between friends . one miss shot and you lose your beloved friends. that's why i quit shooting and thinking about enemy.

I was afraid you weren't 100% sure who was doing the deleting you can try to monitor the player logon times to see if any coincide with the deletions or you can try posting my leave the D*** RED X ALONE SIGN  LOL it worked for me. As a fellow emperor I share your frustration and unless I were !00% sure would not boot a player out but you can let them know if you DO find the person responsible you will show them the door[thumbup]

Hahaha good suggestion. I will try .

But current time is different then past when we kicked one and 5 new one ready to join. Currently if you kicked 3-4 player At once you barely find new one . These days we have to preserve dead players into mummy their crowns can keep the total around legue.[laugh]

I've mentioned this in other threads before and it generally works. We had out announcements disappearing. Only Lords can delete them. So, I demoted all Lords and I explained why they were demoted in both English and Spanish. I explained that pressing the red X deletes announcements for everyone and not just them. I then informed everyone, that prior to being promoted, they must make the statement in chat: "I will not delete announcements." I then promoted back all those that made the statement. No one in our alliance can be promoted until they make this statement. This has worked.

I also have a reminder message in the announcements and "Do not press the red X --->>"

Just as a side note. We did subsequently have some announcements disappear. It turned out that I was doing it unintentionally by posting too many announcements. If you post too many, the bottom ones will drop off and disappear. So keep that in mind. [smile] 

7 hours ago, LunarMojo said:

Just as a side note. We did subsequently have some announcements disappear. It turned out that I was doing it unintentionally by posting too many announcements. If you post too many, the bottom ones will drop off and disappear. So keep that in mind. [smile]

We are not announce usually.so not a chance of disappearing by self. I am old enough to know if something done intentionally or done by mistakes. Your suggestions very good I will try them.but I can't demote any one. They all are much older then me and I respect them. 90% players are above 45 years in team and one is 66 year old (he is offline for 15 days I hope he is alright) but problem I am discussing here is caused by the youngest and his fake hidden accounts which I failed to identify.. if I demote all it would be great disrespect for our Grandpa's and grandmas haha. That's why my hands are not free. Watch COCO movie for batter understanding [rolleyes]

I believe that they have a time limit and will expire after about ninety days that's what we think happened in one alliance I'm in , I know that's not your problem but its something to watch for.

The posts in my alliances Announcements disappear themselves after approximately 99 days.  Around the 90th day, I have to remember to re-write Alliance Rules, and any other important information in Announcements.  I had previously asked (accused!) Lords to own up to who was deleting!  When promoting a Lord, I always make a point of telling them to only delete their own messages.  I also tell them if they hit the red "X", the message is deleted for everyone, and not just for themselves.   [thumbdn]  

I know it is hard to get new players, but if you have disruptive members causing chaos, you will end up with no-one in your alliance anyway. [sad]   Kick them out!  New members will come!  :) 

It is a serious problem DISAPPEARING ANNOUNCEMENTS. There is no GUARANTEE you will not be betrayed on the next day by TODAY'S LORDS

A} The deleted messages will immediately come to the Chat Room like this, this is deleted by that lord... 

eg 123456789 is the announcement. when its deleted by any X lord, it will pop up instantly to the chat place as """123456789 is deleted by lord X""

another

B} Lord could delete only his announcements, but emp can delete any of them..

Thus I hope it would be solved the "" missing Announcements accidentally"" 

but alas

4 hours ago, Subhajit Roy said:

B} Lord could delete only his announcements, but emp can delete any of them..

you know bureaucrat !! they throw all suggestion in dust bin. also i don,t want to update whole game.i just wants to solve my own problem.