Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

strangerdanielv

STOP LYING ABOUT CONRAD

Uh, hi. So, I'm not just a mod, I'm part of the team here at SGI and we had a pretty lengthy discussion about this when it first came up.

The whole gates instead of walls thing is why you can't use his ability. If you can use the ability, then there's a wall somewhere that he can reach. That could mean there's a gap, or something not set up right, or in a handful of cases that your game is running so slowly that the game hasn't registered there are no walls yet and you get a split second to use it before it does register.

That's it. There's no conspiracy here.

Also, I'll take a pina colada. 

8 hours ago, strangerdanielv said:

A while ago , poorfeller claimed that his so called "TERRORDOME" is the best lay out for those NOOB of RaMRUSH or CONRAM were accordingly CONRAD boost Ability is not activated due to lay outing of GATES instead of WALL.  Thiese was affirmed by the moderarator CHUGGLES and WICKED and also by PANDA.  Have you ask  game developer that lay outing of GATES instead of WALL is the the answer of RAMRUSH? On my side I believe that it's your only opinion. I've seen several lay out TERRORDOME on Replay and mostly CONRAD BOOST acitivated in contrast to what you"ve claimed. SO STOP MAKING FAKE NEWS HERE!!!![tongue][thumbdn]

I do not have a Terrordome on any of my accounts, and the inventor of the layout was Septerror, not me.  Second of all, Conrad will not boost if he doesn't have a wall to attach to.  I have seen several people try to build a Terrordome and leave a wall piece available instead of converting it to a gate.  Conrad can boost if they make that mistake.  Please keep attacking those layouts you think are terrordomes with Conrad.  That's why it was built.  When Conrad gets out and take a walk in the middle of nowhere, don't complain that he's broke.  Other than that, my opinion is that it's a terrible layout for about any other attack.

BTW, make mine a CC-7.  Goes good with popcorn.

7 hours ago, Subhajit Roy said:

When I see ""CONRAD ISN'T WORKING or any thing wrong with TERRODOME"" I pray to GOD ""Please save @Septerror43"" He may be killed anytime anywhere. Please sept, do some life insurances so that we can have beer wine weed party with your INSURANCE MONEY..

Really HATS OFF to you, how did you do that? With all those GATES, made a new castle design, Anti-Conrad base?? Man you did a wonderful really wonderful job. GOD BLESS YOU.. BOW TO THE GREAT SEPT..

@strangerdanielv conrad needs a wall to be activated as all said it before, need an exposed wall. It would be better if you tell us the exact match clearly where you have seen this. Coz everyone is confused about that match/reply you are talking about.  

((you took a good name, panda, she doesn't know who is CONRAD, she thinks this is conrad kERlCdI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f [tongue]))

If you need proof of TERRORDOME attack where Conrad boost activated in contrast to claimed that it will not activated like you who believe it, see the replay between me and Tallpoemxxx.  I never broke any gate just only to have an exposed wall, since TERRORDOME designed with gate outer and inner.,, besides why I will break gates when there are already pathway in between the gates. :D

I realised now that TERRORDOME is Nonsense for CONRAD, he can anchored everywhere even if it's not wall...

To dedicated players of AOS, I advice you to released Conrad on every side corner of TERRORDOME layout not on centre,, engineers will clamped the wagon of CONRAD siege tower to forcibly exit him., if you mistakenly   released him on the centre, make sure to guide the siege tower pass through the outer gate so he can anchored to the next building...[lol]

21 minutes ago, strangerdanielv said:

see the replay between me and Tallpoemxxx.  I never broke any gate just only to have an exposed wall,

I just watched that replay and your foot troops took out the towers in the West corner of the dome and then one of your rams broke through the one of the gates and exposed the inner wall before you activated Conrad. What I find more surprising is that you only got 1* in an attack on a layout that you can very easily get 2* and 3* from. ;)

Oh, and I'll have a Triple IPA and a shot of tequila. :D

14 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

I just watched that replay and your foot troops took out the towers in the West corner of the dome and then one of your rams broke through the one of the gates and exposed the inner wall before you activated Conrad. What I find more surprising is that you only got 1* in an attack on a layout that you can very easily get 2* and 3* from. ;)

I'm not interested  in star. My interest is to revenge whoever and whatever his/her layout.,either it is TERRORDOME, DEVILDOME, SATANDOME...[sneaky]

@strangerdanielvNOW I GET IT ALL what you are trying to say. There are two layers of GATES. First layer is for creating a distance. And the second gates-layer which is acting like a WALL/border.

Watch that reply (you have told above) carefully. I am with Scythian's opinion. Now watch that with a calm mind then tell us what you have discovered.

3 hours ago, POORFELLER said:

I do not have a Terrordome on any of my accounts, and the inventor of the layout was Septerror, not me.  Second of all, Conrad will not boost if he doesn't have a wall to attach to.  I have seen several people try to build a Terrordome and leave a wall piece available instead of converting it to a gate.  Conrad can boost if they make that mistake.  Please keep attacking those layouts you think are terrordomes with Conrad.  That's why it was built.  When Conrad gets out and take a walk in the middle of nowhere, don't complain that he's broke.  Other than that, my opinion is that it's a terrible layout for about any other attack.

BTW, make mine a CC-7.  Goes good with popcorn.

words from a ramrusher himself [laugh]

35 minutes ago, AnotherRiddle said:

Forum moderators don't lie.

Image result for Pinocchio Nose Growing

Just kidding. [lol]

And, I'll have a Tanqueray and tonic.

STRANGERdanielv...    appropriate tag  [lol] 

Dude there's no use arguing here, can't you see everybody else is already drunk!?

I'll have whiskey and water... just a single with ice thanks... no use trying to catch up when you're already late to the party. Going to be driving home soon. @MedianRope8063 @Baroness Von Panda @civilplain... looking a bit wobbly there :P  you ladies want a lift home :D 

Shoot, I arrived WAY late to this party... looks like just in time to help clean up [crying]

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, UselessOpinion said:

It´s past 6pm here and a freaky icecold storm outside - I´ll have a tea with a good shot of rum.

Hope the Storm was a good one. Tea with rum... sounds like a drink to watch a good storm with. Never tried it, now I have to (not now too early in the morning lol)

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, AnotherRiddle said:

Forum moderators don't lie.

LMAO.... yes we do.... just not about game related stuff lol

We reserve the right to be just as incorrect in our facts as the rest of you all

Ok... I think I replied to everything in the thread worth replying to lol [lol]

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, east puppet said:

words from a ramrusher himself [laugh]

And a *** good one, if I do say so myself.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts