Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Wed 28th March - 2pm PT - EXTENDED

7 minutes ago, bedrock rob said:

please fix this game to somehow kick cheaters off line. Its a shame if your a grown man or woman cheating on a video game. Yeah cheaters go ahead and comment now.

blah,blah,blah

9 minutes ago, bedrock rob said:

please fix this game to somehow kick cheaters off line. Its a shame if your a grown man or woman cheating on a video game. Yeah cheaters go ahead and comment now.

Since you're kicked offline, does that make you a cheater?

4 minutes ago, POORFELLER said:

Since you're kicked offline, does that make you a cheater?

Good Point! [smile]

I'm on central time. So when will the game come on line? Will that be 4.30 ,5.30  or 7.30 ? And will that be today ,tomorrow or yesterday![mellow]

I think they want to confuse us all and make sure we get sneak attacked and :( lose crowns.....to JetBourse and Dr Abdulla that use gold every 15 minutes using the same Martel/Conrad combos over and over for 8 hours LOL

7 minutes ago, Danaman1968 said:

I think they want to confuse us all and make sure we get sneak attacked and :( lose crowns.....to JetBourse and Dr Abdulla that use gold every 15 minutes using the same Martel/Conrad combos over and over for 8 hours LOL

Well its working ! I'm totally confused![crying]

boa noite gostaria de saber porque ainda não voltou o jogo age of empire disseram que era so 1 hora e ate agora nada obrigado.

We could always pass the time trying to prove that we're psychics.   

What new and exciting SNAFU will come of this ever-increasing down time?  (There's always something, right?)  My favorite was the infamous "Battles That Stopped Mid-Stream, Ate Up Your Troops and Lost You Crowns".  Maybe we could get "Battles That Stop The Minute You Start and Award You a 3 Star 100% Win Without Using Any Troops or Heros".

I want to apologize, to all players, if one time, I have attacked you, I'm not a cheater I just like to attack a lot, and protect the few crowns I made a day please let's be friends.  [lol][love]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts