Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Wed 28th March - 2pm PT - EXTENDED

Stutter-Typing never left where I am.  It's actually forced me to trust my touch typing skills because if I watch the letters coming up in the chat box it makes me crazy, so I just type my message and wait for the ***ed fool computer to catch up. (I'm in Thailand... could be our meddlesome net nanny government, but I doubt it as my ***, er um, uh... as my educational sites do  not have this kind of lag time between key stroke and character appearing.)

5 minutes ago, Danaman1968 said:

yes mine is always lagging too.....not repeating the letters but they blamed that on Windows or something other than their game of course :(

I always try to remember the wise words of an internet sage from several years ago:

"Stop saying that Microsoft is the Borg Collective, please.  The Borg had technical support!" 

hola buenas noches...quien me da informacion ...desde hace 3 horas no puedo entrar al juego me dice que esta en mantenimiento

1 minute ago, Ponchimdc said:

Hola Sonia. 

hola papi como estas?

estamos en manteniento?

1 minute ago, Bloodheart said:

I suspect they are doing their final dry run.  The game is working on THEIR SIDE.  I just got notified that "Flame Thrower Has Been Upgrade to Level 5". 

Did you mean that you received this message by your OS Messenger?

4 minutes ago, cdigest said:

disseram que são mais 15 minutos

dijeron que son 15 minutos más

Ty man.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts