Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Server Maintenance - Wed 28th March - 2pm PT - EXTENDED

On 26/3/2018 at 3:18 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hola a todos,

Realizaremos un mantenimiento rutinario del servidor el miércoles 28 de marzo a las 2 p.m. PT por aproximadamente 1 hora.

No hay notas de parche, etc. para esto, ya que solo se trata de mantenimiento del servidor. 

ACTUALIZACIÓN: ahora se ha extendido para que se ejecute durante 2 horas, hasta las 16:00 PT. Nos disculpamos por cualquier inconveniente. 

ACTUALIZACIÓN 2: ahora se ejecutará hasta las 5:30 p. M. PT. 

HOLA BARONESA, PARA CUANDO UNA NUEVA ERA hay muchos jugadores que han abandonado el juego acaso no se dan cuenta de esto???? ya el juego esta aburrido !!!!! ya no hay nada por hacer, creo humildemente que es hora de una NUEVA ERA de lo contrario perderán MUCHÍSIMOS JUGADORES hace 3 años que lo juego complete TODO y mi pregunta es YA HORA, ESTOY PENSANDO EN ABANDONAR EL JUEGO YA QUE NO HAY NADA MÁS QUE HACER, GRACIAS

36 minutes ago, Clyder84 said:

I want to apologize, to all players, if one time, I have attacked you, I'm not a cheater I just like to attack a lot, and protect the few crowns I made a day please let's be friends.  [lol][love]

Ah ha. But you attack me twice you must really like my Crowns (I keep them in a cool dry place ) I forgive you we at USA like players that attack a lot come join us 

CLYDER  [thumbup]  I am my brother keeper ! 

17 minutes ago, Ageman1973 said:

Did you mean that you received this message by your OS Messenger?

Ty man.

Yes, and it's an improvement that should have been completed hours ago, so I'm hoping that it means they've got the game up and running on their side and triggered any outstanding alerts back to players' OS messaging systems.  But I'm not quite a technical wizard; just guessing (and hoping).

If the network update and or work was to be competed at 5 pm PT and now it is 7 pm PT does that mean it might be completed sometime before midnight PT?

I saw a message that the game was running an hour ago.  I am in MT just an hour away and the game isn't running here.  Just says 'error'.

No mater what device I use, I cannot connect to server.

:ph34r:

So many people in here talking.......about all sorts of stuff........why do you come out for server maintenance........but don't talk or share on the main pages in general discussion?

Do you all need a map? [lol]

40 minutes ago, Wicked Wulf said:

:ph34r:

So many people in here talking.......about all sorts of stuff........why do you come out for server maintenance........but don't talk or share on the main pages in general discussion?

Do you all need a map? [lol]

Yeah, gets crowed while server maintenance is going on. [lol]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts