y4mIrNhYXk_XLxIyN6vEHVXqVW82wSr9WPxHxU3z

Reward guaranted by @Baroness Von Panda ... It will be credited to your account 'soon'   (ie. with the next patch) [lol]

Expect @Kicho and @Chuggles22 to put up a hard fight.

@east puppet is best captured on rainy days when he is partially incapacitated

@Smashing Gnat is older than dirt and can easily be captured at 3PM while drinking his tea.

I wish you all the best of luck in your nexting and don't forget to share the replay!  :D 

PS we are still negotiating with the federal government to have rewards put out for @mmali386 and @DeNiSs they seem reluctant though... Their posters will read 'SHOOT ON SIGHT' which apparently takes special approval.

Hi @Septerror43 [smile] I would like to clarify - this award can be obtained only for the battle replay, or for retry too? [mellow]

Just one player who recently caught @east puppet - yes, it was incredibly difficult to do - because he is exploiting the window of revenge, and very often logs in [mad] -

Shared a retry in the chat, and it turns out that the other player also got the opportunity to attack at East [scared][lol]

And, if we all retry this battle every day - we can become gold millionaires and start to spamming Conrad non-stop [laugh]

13 hours ago, east puppet said:

HEY why did I get mixed in with those other scrubs?  weres that dang report button at?

I think it's more the others got mixed in with you.  The report button is right next to the "Download New Content" button.  [lol]

20 hours ago, DeNiSs said:

this award can be obtained only for the battle replay, or for retry too?

You will have to ask @Baroness Von Panda that question... it's above my pay grade.

But it doesn't matter anyway though cos the patch that the gold and rest of ageX comes in has been indefinately postponed [crying].

13 hours ago, east puppet said:

HEY why did I get mixed in with those other scrubs?  weres that dang report button at?

Double Gold if you CRAMTEL EAST for one star only!!  :D 

31 minutes ago, POORFELLER said:

New Content

what's that?

6 hours ago, DeNiSs said:

@Baroness Von Panda could you offer at least a small reward not only for the capture of @mmali386, but also for @Septerror43 too? [huh]

You can't 'capture' Zombie's  :blink: 

You have to kill us... I have included some useful links on the subject below.  Alternatively if you ignore us long enough (about 60 days) we just disappear completely until we randomly re-awakening occasionally.

https://www.portlandmercury.com/news/how-to-kill-a-zombie/Content?oid=32136

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Killing

If you are not the DIY type you can always call in the experts to help get the job done :D[lol]