iBugOne

How is this trebuchet placed on keep?

1 hour ago, iBugOne said:

Well, according to the Codes of Conduct on this forum, I don't put it here.

There is a thread about this kind of thing from a few months ago, go back a while in the Discussion section. One of the reasons why I was asking if this is the same player. Let us know if you find it. :D

Edited by Scythian Fury

Code of Conduct says that you can't call out any other player on forums, Like for cheating. But you can mention their gamer tag if it's a matter of surprise, joy, or anything that won't hurt owner of gamer tag .  I have mentioned two gamertags once, and so have many people in their posts. You can also PM me by visiting on my profile.

1 minute ago, Luckamenn said:

Trying to put my treb inside but no luck until now [lol] The enginners seems to put stairs to reach it.

Can you PM me the players GT, I think it's the same one that someone came across a while ago. From what I remember, we never figured out how it it was done and no one has been able to repeat it. It might just be some glitch that only that player has experienced. [lol]

7 minutes ago, MedianRope8063 said:

I have!  :D 

Thnx, it is the same dude as before, I think he is the only one with this glitch. From what I remember, there were some pretty funny things that happen with that treb if you watch the replays in his def logs. Some of that stuff really does look like magic and I'm not kidding, it's one of the weirdest things in this game.[scared][lol][lol][lol]

4 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

There is a thread about this kind of thing from a few months ago, go back a while in the Discussion section. One of the reasons why I was asking if this is the same player. Let us know if you find it. :D

Searched 'treb" and got in every post on the last 21 pages (sep/2017) but didn't see anything about this on title/first post :s (could have missed though)

Anyway, gonna watch some of the defenses [lol]

8cJvck5.png

I think that our floating treb is a glitch in the game that has worked well for this player. I do not see ill will in his part--meaning I don't think he did this on purpose. However looks like he is using the bug to his favor. Personally, I don't blame him.:D And find that the ladder men using a ladder to reach it freaking hilarious.[lol]

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, Scythian Fury said:

From what I remember, we never figured out how it it was done and no one has been able to repeat it. It might just be some glitch that only that player has experienced. [lol]

We have seen other things appear to be on or in the castle before.......long ago......was a glitch. The only thing different about this one.......and I have not visited his castle....is where is the treb suppose to be? I mean if he had the room near his castle I could see the same glitch as before......but it doesn't look like the treb is inside the wall or in the wall.

Does this show a space for it anywhere? The image looks almost 3D.......or photoshopped.....but you guys are saying it is still there for viewing?

Any news on this?

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:07 AM, SPARXIST said:

Code of Conduct says that you can't call out any other player on forums, Like for cheating. But you can mention their gamer tag if it's a matter of surprise, joy, or anything that won't hurt owner of gamer tag

So you have read the COC and are explaining it clearly to another........yet you still said ugly things about @AngelicAngieK, about her character and her heart surgery? Actually you out right called her names also....if you know something is wrong.....or just plain not nice......why would you do it?

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:12 AM, iBugOne said:

Well, according to the Codes of Conduct on this forum, I don't put it here.

Was very nice of you to read the COC.....and do your best to follow it, thank you[thumbup]

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, The BBQ Kid said:

If I get booted off for this, so be it! It's for science! It's also Sunday afternoon and I've had a few Boulevard pale ales.

You are not going to get in trouble talking about other castles or referencing other players....

2 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

where is the treb suppose to be? I mean if he had the room near his castle I could see the same glitch as before......but it doesn't look like the treb is inside the wall or in the wall.

Does this show a space for it anywhere? The image looks almost 3D.......or photoshopped.....but you guys are saying it is still there for viewing?

That is the weird part of this one, there is no visible place for a treb to be normally, this one just hangs in the air above the wall and so it looks like it is inside the keep. [scared] I had said it before and I'll say it again--I want one! [drool][lol]