iBugOne

How is this trebuchet placed on keep?

On 05/04/2018 at 1:22 PM, iBugOne said:

How the *** is this trebuchet placed on keep?

It's actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. Much easier if you play on a phone... but we'll get to that later.

First put your left leg out in front of your right then put your right arm behind your back.

Close one eye and bend over backwards till your hair touches the ground.

Stick out your tongue and breathe through your nostrils... You're doing great...

Now pick up your device and drag the trebuchet to wherever you want it!

Easy peasy right?  It is somewhat harder to do the last bit if you play on PC  :D 

Edited by Septerror43

On ‎12‎-‎04‎-‎2018 at 9:23 AM, Wicked Wulf said:

you still said ugly things about @AngelicAngieK, about her character and her heart surgery? 

If you have a good human functioning brain, you would have realised that I didn't say anything about "Ugly" about her surgery. The only point my texts made is that Getting Peace Treaty for something related to real life is unfair, injustice and joke to rest of the players' honest gameplay till date. And, the one who asks for it has a cheap character. The funny thing about edgy VCMs is that Baroness gets paid, and has more peace of mind, while VCMs do all the work of tending in the forum.

7 minutes ago, SPARXIST said:

And, the one who asks for it has a cheap character.

And if you took the time to read the responses from other posters, you would have found out that @AngelicAngieK never asked for that PT, Panda gave it to her on her own. :D

12 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

And if you took the time to read the responses from other posters, you would have found out that @AngelicAngieK never asked for that PT, Panda gave it to her on her own. :D

Whatever may be the case, Can't ignore the point that 

21 minutes ago, SPARXIST said:

Getting Peace Treaty for something related to real life is unfair, injustice and joke to rest of the players' honest gameplay till date.

I don't post to outsmart or Belittle someone, I post to help and to stand for justice, whoever comes in way gets crushed eventually.

Edited by SPARXIST

7 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Oh, don't worry, you got plenty of justice coming your way. ;)

SGI Management is corrupted and one sided, i don't expect any justice in here.

1 minute ago, Kicho said:

Back on the topic. What do you think ? How is this trebuchet placed on the Keep? 

WickedWulf started it by quoting me here.

Edited by SPARXIST

3 hours ago, Kicho said:

Back on the topic. What do you think ? How is this trebuchet placed on the Keep? 

Agreed. I don't get the intended purpose as to why material NOT relevant to the topic at hand was brought into the conversation, can we all agree that NOBODY wants to talk about it?

Any future dialog I see in this thread in reference to the subject will result in consequences.

As for the treb, I've seen better. I KNOW once long ago someone was able to glitch a treb into the Keep. No, I don't remember the gamertag... it was about 2 years ago and I seriously doubt it'd still be like that today anyways. In that players case, the treb took the damage before the Keep did. I always wondered what would've happened if the Keep took the damage first though, would the treb have remained invisible to attackers?