MedianRope8063

Hit the same castle twice within 5 minutes!

2 hours ago, MedianRope8063 said:

Thank you for uploading the log @Kicho [thumbup]  [biggrin]  Proof that it happened!   [love]

IMO the reason you were able to hit this account twice is it has been inactive so long that it is being used as one of the Showdown castles and, therefore has it's PT functionality disabled. I already told you in the PM about how I think it got into regular MM. ;)

8 hours ago, MedianRope8063 said:

I'll be looking for them again in MM!   [sneaky]  :ph34r:   I was only going for the Flame Tower, but I couldn't resist their stone either!  [lol]

Try to look for MarchedSix8. His last attack is 1.211 days ago. 0 crowns, max offer res, and you definitely can get flame tower and pick any res you want. And pray you can get him every 5 min. [lol]

The serious thing is ....... I thought the smashdown castles are taken out from MM, but recently, I can hit some zombie castles that the last attack are more than 600 days. And yes, the MM is getting worse with these zombie castles. [crying]

I gave up looking for crowns   I be a zombie soon.  If your maxed out and have nothing to upgrade and don't care about crowns what is there?  Chat,donate troops  and do a quick ramrush or a scrub attack that you don't care if you lose.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person thinking this  all those revenge ***ers wont have anybody to revenge someday [laugh]

1 hour ago, D_Angel_T said:

he serious thing is ....... I thought the smashdown castles are taken out from MM, but recently, I can hit some zombie castles that the last attack are more than 600 days. And yes, the MM is getting worse with these zombie castles. [crying]

There is something going on right now, a lot of old zombies in the MM pool all of a sudden that shouldn't be there and, yeah, the smashdown zombies definitely shouldn't be there. I can think of a couple of possible reasons of why they are there and none of them are good. It also figures that this problem would show up on a weekend when we can't ask @Baroness Von Panda to look into it. The upside of it though is there may be an easy way to fix this that will benefit everyone in the long run.

59 minutes ago, LunarMojo said:

And doesn't this eliminate any theories about accounts going to the end of the queue in MM? It must be a random program.

No it doesn't, because these zombies do not have a PT and so are constantly at the top of the pile, that's how smashdowns work. There are several types of random search algorithms that devs use for MMO games, but all of them have some specific set of parameters that they work with. I'm still trying to figure out which algorithm we have in this game, there are a couple of candidates. 

28 minutes ago, east puppet said:

You know most of us can never agree on anything in here  but can we agree that the DEVS have absolutely no clue what they doing?

That's one of the things I'm trying to figure out, if this is because something that the devs did, or something we did to set this off. Either one is likely. As for the rest of it, it's not that they don't know what they are doing, the game's basecode is working as intended, but it is producing unintended and impossible to predict effects, and that is what got them confused. They did everything that hey were supposed to do and it worked exactly how they wanted it to work, there are more players in the game then ever before and they are staying longer, but there are also several unexpected side effects as a result. The real question is what are they going to do about it, if anything, to improve the situation?

Edited by Scythian Fury

4 hours ago, east puppet said:

I gave up looking for crowns   I be a zombie soon.  If your maxed out and have nothing to upgrade and don't care about crowns what is there?  Chat,donate troops  and do a quick ramrush or a scrub attack that you don't care if you lose.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person thinking this  all those revenge ***ers wont have anybody to revenge someday [laugh]

That

6 hours ago, Scythian Fury said:

IMO the reason you were able to hit this account twice is it has been inactive so long that it is being used as one of the Showdown castles and, therefore has it's PT functionality disabled. I already told you in the PM about how I think it got into regular MM. ;)

but then why has it not been used in smashdown, and why has it not been attacked again?

5 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

but then why has it not been used in smashdown, and why has it not been attacked again?

Because, this happened during regular hours and not during smashdown and it has no crowns or resources to offer at this point so, it makes no sense it would get attacked.

8 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

Because, this happened during regular hours and not during smashdown and it has no crowns or resources to offer at this point so, it makes no sense it would get attacked.

but then hazy raptor could have attacked it many times over, not just 2. 

Would you not have done so @MedianRope8063, just to underline the point?

4 hours ago, east puppet said:

You know most of us can never agree on anything in here  but can we agree that the DEVS have absolutely no clue what they doing?

@Scythian Fury, if you were playing the game since 2014, you would be more agree with East . This game was way more balanced then. 

3 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

but then hazy raptor could have attacked it many times over, not just 2. 

Would you not have done so @MedianRope8063, just to underline the point?

Dude, you are missing the whole point of the discussion which is that there are a whole bunch of smashdown zombies in MM right now that are not supposed to be there.